4

The two teenagers sat side by side leaning against the tree, the boy titled his head to get a clearer view of the girl. The sight of the girl made him smile but he composed himself afterwards.

"Bella, how did you end up here?"

"They threatened me with my aunt." The girl shrugged.

The boys expression saddened. He usually have a poker face but when he's with her, he just can't hide anything.

"You don't need to look so sad" she beamed at the boy. Truthfully she was thinking how cute the boy was looking like a depressed puppy.

"I got to take a look at society. You know Lucious, I had fun during that one year. The people at work were nice to me and my fans loved me.

I am still so grateful for their support but there is just this emptiness that I can't explain. Even though everyone gave me their support, I wonder why?" Bella said reaching her hands into the nothingness in front of her and looking at it.

Lucious kept quiet. He didn't know what to say to her. He did felt this way but it just disappeared just now when he saw her.

"What class are you in?"

That was the question that slipped out of his mouth. He was mentally cursing himself. Instead of impressing his first love, he asked such a lame question, but he was genuinely curious.

The girl was a little surprised at the sudden question but she knew that it was a habit of his to change a topic when he didn't know how to answer.

It happened frequently back then when they secretly met. She found it quite cu- amusing.

"I'm in A class. How about you?" she replied giggling.

"We're in the same class. Let's walk together tomorrow since we're in the same dorm anyways." he said looking up to the sky, trying to hide the excitement building in his chest.

"Same dorm?" Bella tilted her head in confusion.

"Ah, Hydra's dorm is separated from other dorms. Bella, why did you laugh at me just now?" he said leaning closer to the girl.

"I just thought you were cute." she said without realising what she said. She was suppose to say 'it was nothing' but somehow her thoughts and the words she was suppose to say switched.

"You're the one who said I was cute but why are you blushing hmmm?" he teasingly whispered into her ears satisfied at her reaction.

"Lucious, you're teasing me aren't you?" Bella pouted, she knew it was childish and she have been controlling the amount of times she pouts.

"It's all in your head, Bella." he teased flicking her forehead lightly.

"Now that I think of if, why is this place not on the map?" the girl asked while petting the lion napping on her lap.

"Ah~this is the place that the academy prepared for me to keep Razan. A lot of people freaked out when I brought him around with me."

So lion-san's name is Razan huh? Bella mentally made a note.

"You never told me you had a lion back then."

"Because I didn't have a lion back then."

"Eh?"

"I wanted to challenge the academy so I asked them for a pet lion. I never thought they would actually bring one." the boy said a little annoyed that he didn't trouble the academy.

"Is he why you were so relaxed when I came in?"

"That is one of the reason. In the first place, nobody other than me knows of this place and even if they did, they can't enter since my pulsera is the key.

But I guess I forgot to lock the door today. Well I wasn't that worry either since Razan would rip the intruder into shreds. You're lucky that he likes you."

The girl sweat dropped at the boy's comments. So Razan isn't as kind as she thought he is.

"I missed you." Those three words left the mouth of the silver haired male. Bella wasn't really surprised since she could already tell from his actions, and she herself also missed him dearly.

"Me too" the calm voice and the beautiful smile of the girl made a thought popped into the boy's head, 'I want to make her mine'

"It's quite late, shall we go back to the dorm? I'm hungry. I wonder if they have pudding, that thing is heavenly!" Bella drooled a little thinking of the jiggly, yummy sweet heavenly goodness.

"Let's go." The boy chucked at the cute girl in front of him. The thought of other boys being attracted to her isn't amusing to him, especially the other three hydras. Thinking of this his eyes darkened.

"Lucious?" The girls voice cut him out of his thoughts.

"It's nothing." As long as she is with him now, he is content but he knew his greed for her will slowly grow. He shook off this feeling and followed her out of their little secret garden and headed to the dorm.

Back at the dorm (Bella PoV)
"This is the dining area isn't it? Why isn't there anyone here when it's already dinner time?"

The dinning tables seemed like there were frequently cleaned though.

"That's because we don't eat here, we just take our food and go to our room. I usually eat with Hibiki though. In my room or his."

So that must be Lucious's friend. So his friend is a Japanese huh? It's best if I don't intrude on them.

There's a lot of choices on the menu...I'll just grab something and head to my room. I want a big pudding too since I can eat it while watching anime or reading manga.

Now that I think of it, there is a mini fridge in my room. I'll take as much pudding I can today and save them there then. I must be a genius....just kidding.

I'll have Mister Orange prepare a laptop and a tablet tomorrow then I can go online and read manga. My book shelf can't fit all the manga after all .

"Bella" Lucious's voice brought me back to reality.

"Sorry, what?"

"Seriously, what should I do with you." He sighed with a smile.

"I was wondering if you would join me for dinner. Hibiki wouldn't mind anyways."

"Are you sure I won't be bothering you? I don't want to ruin your boys talk. You guys probably need some privacy from a girl."

"Bella, what are you talking about? What are you thinking?" His smile is scary. I'm getting chills, I feel like I shouldn't answer his question.

"Let's go. I'll join you, ahahaha..."