7

"Zoey was it? I'll appreciate it if you don't look at me like that, do you want me to gouge your eyes out?"

Bella asked glancing up at Zoey who was now in front of her seat whining and glaring at her. The whole class became silent from the statement Bella made.

Lucious and Hibiki was wondering if the one siting beside them was another person. They don't hate the new side she showed in fact it was the opposite but they were still surprised. The person in front of them shows no signs of the usually timid, kind, care-free girl .

"You see, my motto is -how I treat someone depends on how they treat me-.''

The girl grinned as her eyes curved into the shape of a crescent moon. But the looks in her eyes clearly showed that she was looking down on the girl before her.

"I no longer want to be like back then..." Bella mumbled as her eyes saddened for a second but no one noticed except for Lucious.

Yes, she no longer want to seek anyone's approval. She spent years and years trying to gain her family's love but it was all in vain. She was still locked up and her so called 'family' never came to visit at all, no matter how she begged.

And now she gave up. She was wondering why she wanted their approval from the beginning, maybe it was because it was a whim of a child. That horrible family...she resented them for what they did but why can't she kill them.

But deep in her heart, she knew she hasn't fully given up on seeking their approval, wanting them to see her as a normal child and not a monster. She knew it was impossible but she still...wanted to feel the warmth of a family.

"I bet you're all bark and no bite. Do you think you can win me?" Zoey scoffed.

"Remember, you brought this upon yourself."

As these words slip out of Bella's lips, water  started to form around Zoey's whole body. Zoey started struggling but was in vain.

Bella controlled the water to wrap around Zoey especially her face. A victorious smirk grew on her face as she saw Zoey running out of breath.

"This is all that I can do because of the suppressors but it should be enough to serve as a warning."

With a click of her fingers, the water dispersed back into the air leaving a girl gasping for air on the floor. Shock and fear was clearly shown in the girl's eyes while Bella stared at her coldly.

For Bella, this was also a hint for the other classmates to not mess with her. It was hitting two birds with one stone.

Bella's PoV

"You're a monster!" Zoey's voice quivered.

My eyes widened at the word monster.

"You monster! Why did you kill them?!?"

So no matter where I go I'll be the monster huh? Even though they started it. Monster monster monster, is that all they can say?

"I guess I am" I replied coldly.

That word really ruins my mood. It makes me think of my past in that house. I should've killed every single one of them before I escaped.

"I'll be skipping today's class but I'll make sure to attend the ranked class." I informed the boys as I pick up my things and head out of class.

Honestly I don't know where to go. I should've asked Lucious if I could go and see Razan. Should I just go back to the dorm? Yea.

"I-I've like you f-for a very long time." A confession?

Why did I hide? Well I don't want to ruin their moment so I can't move since I'm afraid I might accidentally make a sound. But I don't want to eavesdrop either.

Well it's not my fault. It is their fault for confessing in front of the dorm entrance. Find somewhere more private, seriously.

"Sorry, I appreciate your feelings but I don't plan on going out with anyone."

The girl ran away crying, good thing she didn't see me. Guess I can come out now. I was going into the dorm before a voice stopped me.

"It's not good to eavesdrop you know?"

Is he the boy that got confessed? So he's the last hydra that I haven't met.

"You should've find somewhere more pri-"

"Bella? So you were an ability user too." His eyes widened when he saw me.

"Do I know you?" I asked confused. I don't think we've met before.

Blonde hair and magenta eyes, blonde hair and magenta eyes...nope. 

"Uwaa, how mean. Even though we modelled together a few times." He started sulking in the corner.

Ah- I never really bother to remember the faces of the male models I modelled with. They look similar so...

"Sorry, umm shall we introduce ourselves again? You already know me but I'll remember you this time." I smiled

"Really? I'm Andre Martin. Remember me this time okay?" He beamed.

I nodded. He's very energetic isn't he. His mood changed pretty fast too.

"Bella do you already know him?"

Lucious's voice? I looked back to see Hibiki and Lucious standing with their hands in their pocket.

"En, but why are you guys here? What about class?"

"Bella-chan, you're worried about us even though you were the one who skipped it first?" Hibiki asked in a dumbfounded voice.

"You should've waited for us." Lucious said, clearly not in a good mood. Is it because I didn't wait for him?

"Sorry I thought you guys would want to attend class."

"You're heading back to the dorm right?" He continued.

"Yea..h-hey?" Lucious dragged me by my hand and head into the dorm without another word.

I guess we're going to my room this time then?

Third PoV

While dragging Bella into the dorm, Lucious shot a glare at Andre. Hibiki on the other hand, gave Andre a menacing smile.

'Heh~I just got glared at by two underclass mates that never even care to glance my way. Bella's amazing.' Andre thought as a smirk formed on his face. 'Things are going to get interesting.'

In Bella's room~

"I'm thinking about getting a pet. What do you think?" Bella asked facing her friends.

"Hmm~ I think it's a good idea. Afterall all of us(hydra) actually have our own pets. It's about time you get one."

"He's right. As you know I've got Razan while Hibiki has a green hawk. The dude you were talking with before has a snake and the other Hydra has a tiger." Lucious continued.

"Why are all the animals that you mentioned dangerous?" Bella sweat dropped .

"Despite that I remember you talking to a lion asking it if it will eat you." Lucious smirk making Bella shrug.

Bella smiled with a pained expression as she thought of the past.

"I decided. I'll get a husky."