8

"Bella-chan, what kind of pills are these? Are you sick?" Hibiki asked worried.

"Those are sleeping pills." I answered not paying much mind.

Why do they look so shocked? I thought a lot of people uses this? Is it unusual?

"It's time for ranked class isn't it? Shall we get going?" I asked after looking at the time.

"...yea." Lucious replied.

Hmm~ it's not really far from the dorm huh? It's a separate building from normal classes.

I opened the door to see Jae-woo sunbae and Andre already sitting there. They're early.

"Bella, you're here!" Andre beamed as he rushed over like a puppy until a hand stopped him.

"Don't touch her as you please." Lucious glowered behind me

"Wow, scary! Bella protect me." Andre whined

"Lucious, you shouldn't glare at an upperclassmate you know?"

"..." is he sulking right now? Pft-it's kinda cute

"Bella-chan, you never told us why you know Mr. Martin here."

"I guess we were once colleagues?" I guess it counts right?

"Colleagues?" Jae-Woo Sunbae asked confused

"I modelled with Bella. And the theme is lovers." Andre smirked proudly.

Usually when a boy and a girl model together the theme is usually normally lovers, so why does he look so proud?

"Modelling? Bella-chan was a model?" Hibiki asked surprised

"It was just for a while though." I answered

"She was really popular you know? They even intended to train her into an idol. See." Andre took out his phone as we looked at the photos of....me!?

"Andre, that's embarrassing so can you put away and delete it?"

"Non, Bella is too cute."

('Non' is not a typo. It's no in French )

"Send it to our group~"

"Group?" There was a group?

"We use it to discuss work but it's convenient. You're already in it." Lucious explained.

Oh, so pulsera can also be used for group chats. Such a handy thing. Wait-

"Don't send it, and delete it." I requested hiding my face with my hands, embarrassing.

*creak*

The door opened...wasn't there only five of us? I look towards the door to see

"Mister Orange?"

"M-mister Orange? Bwaha what's with that?" They all burst out into laughter

*baam!*

The boys went silent when Mr. Orange slammed his files of documents onto the table. This is unexpected...

"I'll introduce myself again, my name is Alex and I am the teacher responsible for your ability class aka ranked class. As well as your work." He smiled somewhat scarily.

"So I can't call you Mister Orange anymore? Mister Alex seems weird...is Orange sensei fine?" I asked titling my head

"...hah. I'm making it an exception for you however you brats are not allowed to." He pointed at the boys.