11

"T-the fifth h-hydra."

"I wanted to play with them a little more. And you guys just had to appear." I pouted.

"Bella, why are you here?" Lucious asked ignoring my question.

"I couldn't stand by and watch when they're bullying someone for being different." I shrugged turning to that boy. "You should go now, they're gone. If they come back for you, come find me. I'll beat them up."

"Thank you very much." He bowed a little.

"No problem!" I beamed as he left.

"Now, what exactly is the student council and Black Howlers?" I turned to the boys.

"The headmaster didn't inform you? Well, Hibiki and I are part of the student council." Andre chimed.

"While Lucious and I are part of the Black Howlers." Jae-woo sunbae continued.

"The student council is responsible for student affairs like hosting events, opening speeches and some other troublesome stuff." Hibiki explained.

"And we focus on student's discipline. We have the right to punish them. Like the ones you stopped just now, they should be punished heavily." Lucious's eyes darkened in that split second.

"Eh? Then that day, both of you skipped class with me, won't you get punished? Do you punish yourselves?"

"No, we told the teachers that we'll be excusing ourselves from class and got their permission, of course getting you a permit as well." Lucious said looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Ah, so that explains your uniforms. I actually thought that everyone got to choose the colour of their uniform...since so far I see four colours." 

Then uniforms in black with gold embroidery is for the Black Howlers, white with silver embroidery is for the student council, pastel blue for normal students...wait, then why is mine red? I'm not wearing my uniform currently but I'm sure it was red.

"Why is my uniform red? Does it symbolize something?" 

"Bella, you don't know what your uniform means and you wore it?" They all looked at me with a deadpanned expression.

"Orange sensei told me it was my uniform so I wore it...and all of the uniform in my closet are all red with golden embroidery matching with a black high waist skirt...how would I know?"

"It means you're the treasure of the academy...so far there's only two in the entire academy that owns that uniform, you and that guy. Though that fact that it holds a meaning had only been officialized the day you entered. Every student knew..." Sunbae explained.

"Why?"

"We don't know...if even you don't know...then probably only the higher-ups of the academy knows." Lucious pondered.

"Well it's just the clothing difference, then there's probably nothing more to it." I tried closing the topic.

"Bella, you really should check out the Galaxy Site..." Andre chuckled.

"Galaxy Site?" I tilted my head, where have I seen it before? Ah, the pulsera, there's an app named Galaxy Wonders.

"Have you recalled the app? Bella-chan, that app, I recommend you to use it more frequently. It's a platform where all school events and important notices are posted. Well there are also some nosy people who posts rumours but it's fine to ignore them."

"Ah, I see. So what does that have to do with me having a red jacket?"

"Bella...there was a notice from the academy, that stated you're the treasure and no one can challenge you in a 'tsuki'." Lucious explained patiently.

"Tsuki is Japanese for moon though. No one can challenge me in a moon? How do you guys get in a moon in the first place." I asked in all seriousness.

"Pfft- Bella-chan, 'tsuki' does mean moon but it's a different meaning in this academy. It means a fight, it'll be easier to show you. Show me the home screen of your pulsera.....As I thought, you don't have that icon." 

"What icon?"

"This, see."

He's right. I don't have that icon with a moon. I leaned in to get a better look but I was pulled back.

"Lucious?"

"Too close." He stated. I think I heard Hibiki clicked his tongue, I must've heard wrong.

"Ah! I apologize I must've made you uncomfortable, Hibiki." My eyes widened slightly.

"There's nothing for you to apologize. I wasn't uncomfortable." He reassured smiling "Now, I'll show you how this thing works. Lucious, you'll cooperate with me right?"

"Will you guys get hurt?" I asked worried, if they're just doing this to give me an explanation I don't want them to get hurt.

"Don't worry, they won't. This app allows us to set the rule...from hand to hand combat to using our abilities, and you can set it for just a light training or a death match." Sunbae explained.

"D-death match? This academy allows students to k-kill each other?" I asked bewildered.

"Yup. But it's fine as long as the on being challenged decline. Then no one would die. However, there are students who prioritized their pride and some challenging someone stronger than them lose their lives." Andre explained.

"Lucious, are you afraid that you'll lose? Declining my offer to a 'tsuki', how rare." Hibiki teased, eyes flickering with cheekiness.

"I just don't want you to embarrass yourself in front of Bella." Lucious retorted rolling his eyes. "And I need to go find those students just now, they need to be punished. Leader, let's go we're still in the middle of patrolling."

"Bella, go back to the dorm. I'll come find you when I'm done with the patrol." Lucious patted my head and went off. 

"Then I'll get going." Sunbae shook his head. "See you later."

"How I wish to spend more time with Bella...but we have to get going as well." Andre pouted.

"It can't be helped, President Andre. Then we'll be going too, Bella-chan." Hibiki waved dragging Andre by the collar.

Ah, I better go back and tend to Yohan. 

Third PoV

Little did she know, someone was lurking in the shadows.

"Bella, was it? This will be worth my time, to think we've met here, my little sister."

(A/N: It's been quite a while since I've updated, but I'll start consistently updating this book again. I've changed some things in the previous chapters, to sum it up, I made Bella's personality disorder a little more obvious...thank you for reading.)