10

*knock knock*

Who is it so early in the morning? Seriously my alarm hasn't gone off yet so it must be earlier than 5. I sluggishly got of the bed and headed towards the door.

"Bella, here's the husky you requested." I saw Orange sensei with a husky beside him...wait husky?

"My baby's here!" All my drowsiness was washed away. I knelt down and hugged my new companion completely ignoring sensei.

"Aren't you a good boy?" I said rubbing my face against its. "You're a boy right?"

"Yes, he is a male. Here is his information. Also his necessities will be sent to you later. You'll be excused from normal class today. Well then, I'll see you later." Sensei handed me a file and left.

I closed the door after waving him goodbye. Where did my baby go? I panicked but soon felt relived after seeing him settling himself onto my bed. It's a good thing he's making himself at home, I chuckled at the sight. I plopped myself onto my bed as I ran my hand through his fur.

"Heeh~ you're quite big for a one year old huh? There's still a month till your birthday, I better save up and buy you a present. I guess you need a name..." I murmured looking through the file.

"How about Yohan?" He sat up and licked me. " I'll take it as you like it." I giggled.

"Let's go back to sleep."

*knock knock*

"Bella?"

"Yes?" I woke up rubbing my eyes. That sounded like Lucious. I got out of bed and walked towards the door.

"You were still sleeping?" He chuckled combing out my hair with his hands. Right, my hair must be a mess right now.

"Isn't it still early- it's already one?!" I was surprised when I saw the time on my clock.

"I see you have a new friend here. What's his name?"

"Yohan. Isn't he cute?" I beamed hugging my new companion who tagged along with me to the door.

"Both of you are cute." Lucious smiled "Come down when you're ready, you have to eat. Also, the things for Yohan is downstairs as well." 

I nodded and closed the door when he left. I'll go to the central if the things for Yohan isn't enough.

Time skip to the dining area

"Bella-chan, you're finally here." Hibiki grinned and waved at me.

"Good afternoon. I thought you guys don't eat here."

"Well since Lucious is cooking, he needed to use the kitchen so it's more convenient."

"Lucious can cook?" My eyes widened at his statement.

"Well I had to live alone for quite some time so I just picked it up." Lucious came out from the kitchen with an apron. It somehow suits him...maybe I can have him teach me how to make sweets.

"Lucious, isn't this too much..." I sweat dropped at the table full of different dishes. "There's only three of us." 

"Is it? Just eat as much as you want. Leave the rest to HIbiki." 

"Hey, am I a dustbin or something." Hibiki raised his brow.

"Would you prefer leaving with an empty stomach?" Lucious retorted.

"Itadakimasu." 

Looks like Lucious won...wow, this is delicious.

"Does it suit your taste?"