5

So this is Lucious's room. It's as big as mine, the interior design is a little different but it's still quite cool. It's neat and tidy. Just as I was admiring Lucious's room, a voice snapped me back to reality.

"Ah Lucious you're back....with a girl?" The boy in front of me asked confused.

Green hair and green eyes....I've never seen someone with natural green hair. I guess I will be seeing more people with peculiar coloured features since it is a trait of ability users .

Our eyes met...Ackk was I staring too much ? I glance up to Lucious who was beside me.

"Hibiki, she'll be joining us today."

He looks shocked....I should have never intruded. I might be bothering them like I thought.

"Maybe I should just go to my room today." I said gently tugging the hem of Lucious's shirt.

"No, you're staying." He said as he firmly grasp my hand.

" Hibiki you don't need to look so shocked." He said amused of the other male's reaction.

"How can I not be? The great oh Lucious who coldly rejected and ignored every girl in the academy is bringing a girl with him. Is the sun gonna rise from the other side?" Hibiki chuckled.

"Are you not gonna introduce us?" He continued

"Why should I?" Lucious said as he raised one of his brows.

"How cold...then I'll do it myself. It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Inoue Hibiki, as you can tell I am Japanese. Yoroshiku(Please take care of me)~" he waved and smiled.

"Ah! My names Bella, kochirakoso yoroshiku(same here) Inoue-san."

Since he's Japanese, I should use his last name as a respect right? Since I don't know if he minds or not. But he seems like a friendly person.

"There's no need to be so formal, Bella-chan. Hibiki is fine~" He chuckled. "It seems like you know Japanese? But your name...you aren't Japanese right?"

"Ah yes. I used to read a lot so I learned a few languages. But honestly I don't know where I'm from. I just ended up following where the water directed me to go. Ah- I can hear the water ummm it's like communicating." I haven't been so flustered for a while.

I blurted out something weird. I don't know much about making friends since Lucious is the only friend my age I have. And the people I talk to are usually older than me but I do know how to deal with people I find dangerous.

"Bella, let's sit down first. The food is going to get cold" Lucious suggested while hiding his laughter.

It seems like Hibiki is also suppressing his laughter... It might be rude to ask why so I'll pay it no mind.

"Lucious do you know where we were? When I first met you." I asked. He might know where we're from.

"That's actually an island. My family owned that place so I was shocked to see you there. But when I went back and asked, my family said there was another family living there in the middle of the forest since they apparently shared the price."

So that island belonged to his family? But an island cost so much.

"Bella-chan~Lucious here is a young master from a rich family. Seriously he asked for a lion, a lion from the academy. What normal person would ask-"

Oh, he's talking about Razan. I wonder if the academy will allow me to have a pet as well.

"You're quite chatty today Hibiki." Lucious said giving Hibiki a glare.