6

Next day~

"Pant, pant, pant"

Haaa going on a jog is tiring but I really need to improve my stamina. I should rest a bit before going back, my legs feel so sore. Ah there's a bench, that'll save me.

"Excuse me, may I sit here?" I asked the boy in front of me.

I didn't see him just now, maybe because it's still dark. I never thought someone other than me would be out here five in the morning.

"Huh? How creepy, are you one of the girls that like me?" He sigh pulling his purplish-grey hair back . His yellowish-green eyes pierced through.

"I don't know who you are. But I won't seat there if you don't want me to" I flinched a little but still stated calmly.

I guess he is someone popular if he's so paranoid. I'll just find somewhere else to sit-

"Ah, you're the new Hydra? My bad, I thought you were one of my fan girl."

How did he know? Well, what's important is

"Can I sit?"

He nodded in response. Hmm~ he has a book, he can read it even though it's so dark outside? Heh~ Isn't that the book of my favourite author...

"Are you interested in this book?"

His voice snapped me out of my thoughts. Guess I was staring too much.

"Ah, yes. She is my favourite author after all. Though most people doesn't agree with her point of view of the world but I find it very interesting. It's fresh."

"So you're also her fan. Which book do you like the most?"

"My personal favourite is 'Talent Is A Beautiful Curse'. I like the way she wrote it and the way she describes everything kept me from getting bored. And the..."

Oops , was I too excited? I haven't had anyone to discuss about books before.

"You like that too? It's rare to find someone to talk about her books."

There was a calming silence between us before I decided to break it...

"How did you know I was the new Hydra?" I asked full of curiosity.

"They didn't tell you? Your pulsera colour lets others know your rank. From no ranks, white to yellow then orange, red, blue and finally black."

Oh, I see. This information makes it easier. It seems like students in this academy cares a lot about ranks so being a Hydra should come in handy, I think.

"Thanks for telling me, umm-"

"I'm Kim Jae-Woo, I'm your upper-classmate." He said rather proudly at his statement.

I never expected him to be Korean since he is very fluent in English . But as expected of an organization that collects ability users all over the world, I met a lot of foreigners.

"I'm Bella. Then I'm in your care, Jae-Woo Sunbae."

"If you insist"

...???....

We continued with the talk about books and gave our opinions. It was fun to have someone to share with.

"We should get back to the dorm, class's gonna start."

I nodded and started my way back to the dorm alongside Jae-Woo Sunbae.

Third PoV

While waiting for Bella to finish getting ready, Lucious had a sudden flashback of Kim Jae-Woo and Bella laughing and talking together. He found that rather unpleasant, Bella is starting to attract attentions of other males.