14

"Wild?"

"Well, you have to kill at least 10 students before you can challenge the former Hydra. That's how the system works." Hibiki explained.

"Then you guys went around and challenged people?" My eyes widened.

They don't seem like the type to challenge people...well Sunbae might though. But the others are quite calm.

"Not really, for my case...the hydra challenged me." Andre chuckled, cupping his cheeks with a wide grin "Because he claimed that I 'stole' his girlfriend. So I didn't have to go through the trouble."

Somehow, I can imagine how that happened. I turned to Lucious excitedly, what's his story? Where did he-

"They challenged me and I had free time so I played around." Lucious explained playing with my hair. When did he even get here?

"Sunbae and Hibiki, what about you guys?" I asked tilting my head.

"They pissed me off and I challenged them. Then, I somehow became a Hydra. I honestly didn't know how it worked back then." Sunbae chuckled thinking back.

"Well, it was fun to see blood back then." Hibiki smiled. 

"Liam, never ever learn from them okay?" I bent down to his height and stated seriously.

"I'll do what sister says." He chimed while I ruffled his hair.

"That's harsh, Bella." Andre pouted.

"I'm just stating the truth, I don't want him to turn into a blood loving maniac." I scrunched my face thinking of Liam covered in blood...yea he can't turn into that when he's so cute right now.

"I need to go feed Yohan. Liam come with me, I'll take you to your room. You should rest for the day." I lead him by the hand.

Hmm~ his room has a similar layout as mine...

"If you have any problem, my room's next to yours. Get some rest." My eyes softened as he nodded.

Now that I've let Liam settle into his room, I should go get Yohan.

"I'm back~" I opened the doors to my room as Yohan pounced onto me. 

"Have you been a good boy?" I snuggled my face against him as he barked "Looking at the room, I guess...you didn't destroy anything today. Good boy~"

Huskies are quite destructive after all...he ripped my bed open last time when I went to class...

"Hmm? Is there something you want me to see? Why are you so restless?" Yohan bit the hem of my skirt and dragged me to my desk.

A letter? Why is there a letter here? 

"To Bella..." I mumbled, it's for me. 

Hello, remember me? You saved me from the bullies three months ago. I haven't thanked you properly, can I perhaps treat you to a meal? I'll meet you at your favorite café at central at 4 in the afternoon.

"That kid...how did he even get in here? And he knows my favorite café. I can't even turn this down..." I glanced at the clock "It's half past two...I have an hour and a half...it takes an hour to the central since the academy is so huge...I guess I should go after I take a bath."

Fuwaa~ it's this feeling...a hot shower after a mission is the best. I have a bad feeling about this somehow...I haven't recovered. Should I ask Lucious to go with me? But a kid being bullied...shouldn't be bad, and he can't challenge me to a 'tsuki' anyways since I'm a precious lab rat.

I guess I'll go alone...a hoodie should be fine. Ah, comfy hoodie...unlike my stuffy uniform.

"Lucious, I'm heading out to the central for a while." I knocked on his door.

"Why?" He opened the door...there's only a towel and his hair is wet...he just bathed.

"...j-just because I have something to buy." I averted my gaze...for a teenager...his body is really...stop this me...

"Is that so? Want me to come?" He bent down and whispered into my ear making me jolt, he definitely did that on purpose.

"It's fine, it's only for a while." I blew into his ear, his eyes widened while I just stuck out my tongue. Revenge complete.

 "Plus, I need you to look after Liam for me. It's his first day here after all." I added.

"Be careful, alright? Text me when you get there and come find me when you're back. Make sure you text me." 

He said it twice....

"I will" I beamed and headed out.

Now that I've arrived...I better text Lucious...and sent!

I glanced over the crowd in the café. Ah, there's a problem...I don't know how that kid looks like. I didn't pay attention to him when I was saving him from the bullies...

"Bella, I'm here." A boy from the crowd waved at me.

I didn't notice that day but white hair and red eyes...he's the boy version of me. Wait, why does he look taller than that day? Boy's growth spurt is creepy. And his uniform.....

"...hello." I greeted seating down, fidgeting my fingers nervously. I don't know why, but I don't feel comfortable....

"Is this matcha latte fine with you?" He asked as I nodded, it's my favorite actually. "And pudding."

My eyes lit up...pudding and matcha latte, there isn't anything better than this! I took a bite, as expected this café has the best pudding! 

"Pftt-" he chuckled "Ah, I'm sorry. It's just that you're too cute. Letting your guard down because of food. I worry for you."

"Anyone who gives me food couldn't be bad right? More than that...if you have anything to tell me, can you tell me now?" My tone turned serious.

"..."

"Ah, I don't mean to be rude. If you don't it's fine but just...the air surrounding you is different from last time." I said, flustered.

"How so?" He faked a smile.

"You seem more...I don't know how to phrase it. More, confident? You give off a predator's vibe, rather than a prey." I took another bite of my pudding.

"Well, you're right. The ones you saved that day were them." His chuckled darkly.

He was just acting...well that explains a lot of things. Including the fact that his uniform is red.

"So should I have done nothing?" I asked tilting my head.

"No, I'm glad you did something. I found you after all." He supported his chin on the back of his hands.

"Found me? I don't even know your name." My brows furrowed, my pudding's finished.

"Here, I ordered a second one." He handed me a second pudding while I thanked him "My name's Ian, you should remember that."

"Ian...I see. What did you mean by you found me?"

"I've been searching for you for a long time." He smiled weakly.

"Why?"

His eyes seemingly softened for that second...

"You're my younger twin sister."