16

"I'm back..." I smiled at them once I reached the dining area.

"Bella, welcome back." Lucious pulled me into a hug which surprised me. "You didn't reply my messages...did something happen?"

"I met my twin and father." I smiled weakly.

"Really?" Their eyes widened.

"But, I feel like you guys are more of a family to me." I let out a chuckle "...way better."

"It seems like you don't fancy them." Andre beamed, as expected of him, he really picks up emotions faster than the other boys.

"That's right...I don't." I smiled. I felt Lucious's arms tightened around me as his gaze focused at the dining room's entrance.

"So, why are you guys doing here?" Hibiki smiled at me...more accurate, at the people behind me.

So they did follow me...I didn't notice their presence since I was in a rush, but I guess I expected this much. They really want to convince me, don't they?

"Bella...I'm sorry, my daughter." He bowed. 

Did I just feel joy? This is just an act, I can't get my hopes up. 

"Headmaster, please don't waste your time." I turned and face him "I accept your apology, but please only apologize when you really feel guilty. Don't worry, I don't hate you."

"I...really do feel sorry."

"As you should." His eyes widened when I replied, did he expect me to forgive him so easily?

"I won't think of you as a father, so I won't ask you to think of me as your daughter. But I am grateful for the special treatment in this academy, for that I thank you." I continued with the fake smile that's still plastered on my face. "Let's just remain a distance."

Since you will become an enemy when I escape this academy. 

That's right, so kill them now. They'll be a hindrance.

"Auntie, I honestly was disappointed in you but, I was the one in the wrong for having expectations. And forget what I said just now, I wasn't in a right mind. It wasn't your choice either." I said struggling to keep the smile on my face, my head hurts.

Since the headmaster had connections with her, it's safe that I assume that he was the one who ordered her to send the books to me. I guess, affiliating that man's house isn't such an easy task to do.

Stop finding an excuse for them, you'll be the one suffering in the end.

"Bella, I..." She lowered her head.

"It's okay." I beamed "Just don't get involved with me anymore. So can you guys get out? In the first place, I ran because I don't feel comfortable seeing you guys in my current state. We can talk, just another day." 

Why are you letting them go? You'll miss the opportunity to kill them.

"Bella..."

Look at him pretending to care.

"Shut up!...sorry, can you please leave. I...promise I find you when I'm ready...so for today just leave." I supported my head with my hand...this fucking migraine and voice. "Please, I don't know what I'll do."

"Please just leave for today." Lucious shielded me away from them.

"...I understand." The headmaster sighed.

Finally...

"Sister, are you okay?" Liam tugged the hem of shirt.

"I'm fine." I ruffled the boy's hair. 

"Even when you claimed that you don't want a family, you got yourself a brother? When you already have one?" Ian's eyes widened as I saw disbelief and sadness flashed through them.

"...what she does have nothing to do with you. Please leave." Hibiki said with a threatening smile.

"...I am her brother." His hands clenched to a fist.

"It's fine, HIbiki. Unlike the adults, I'm sure he was powerless. " I turned to face my twin "Ian, go back and rest for the night, it's late. I'll see you tomorrow, I'll listen then."

"I will." He let out a weak smile as they left.

"Finally, thank you everyone." I let out a sigh of relief, I thought I was going to kill them then.

"We didn't do anything, you want to eat?" Sunbae changed the topic.

"...I don't really have an appetite, I'll be going to my room." I smiled weakly, I need my meds "Lucious, I'm sorry, even though you prepared..."

"It's okay. Go rest." He patted my head 

"I will. Goodnight everyone." Well, it's evening but I don't think I'll be coming out from my room.

"Goodnight." 

What an exhausting day...I hate it. I plopped onto my bed, not bothering to dry my hair. Should I watch some anime, it's been a while since I was so busy. It'll make my mood better.

"Yohan?" I chuckled as the big ball of fluff squashed me underneath him. 

*knock knock* 

Yohan got up and wagged his tails at the door. Other than me, the only person to make Yohan get this excited is him.

"Come in. I didn't lock the door." I yelled so that he could hear me.

"Want some pudding? It's homemade." Lucious stood there carrying a tray with a gentle smile.

"How could I not when it's made by you?" I chuckled.

"You want to talk?" He asked putting the tray with three cups of pudding on the bed. 

"...I don't feel like it." I averted my gaze.

"Shall we watch some anime together?" He asked while I nodded. He really knows what I want to do.

"I guess it's an anime night tonight."