2

Woah, this academy is really big. I read the map a few minutes ago and there's even an amusement park. I read it in books before but I've never seen a real one. A year flew by so quickly and I was busy modelling.

Shame...I wanted to travel around the world after earning enough money. But I guess I have to kiss that dream goodbye...for now at least.

I won't spend my whole life locked up in this place...I will find a way to escape, but for now I'll see what I can enjoy here. But there is one thing that I am certain, the adults here can't be trusted.

Hmmm~ the man stopped. He is signaling me to open the door...can't he open it? Oh right, my pulsera is the key. Do I wave it at this panel here? The door opened revealing a huge room.

The first part of the room has a sofa with a fluffy carpet underneath it. Built in book shelves...the books...oh there are arranged just how I like it to my surprise. 

Math, history, geography, philosophy and so on but it seems they left out manga and novels.

A king size bed in the middle of the room with a huge television across it. There is even a balcony. The study table is right next to the window...this is almost like how I arranged my furniture in my condominium...it's just that this room is larger...did they knew where I lived?

"Bella-sama, this is your room. Please tell me if you feel like doing any remodeling. If you require any more books to add to your collection, you could call for us anytime."

"Did you guys knew where I lived?" I asked giving the man a glance.

"Yes, we knew. There is no point of hiding it since the clothes in your walk-in closet all belonged to you. We added the uniforms for the academy along with some dresses you could wear for formal events." He said pointing at one of the two doors.

"So the other door leads to the toilet huh?" I mumbled to myself.

"Mister Orange, if you guys knew where I lived why didn't you come to take me here back then?" I turned towards the man.

"You would've boiled us, wouldn't you?"

"Mister here is quite smart" I giggled "but why did you think I wouldn't boil you when my aunt was there?"

"It is because your ability isn't water. You're true ability is to control liquid, you can make water but you are not that good at controlling it.

However, if you use the water vapours in the air, you can control it very well. That is why we made sure to suck out most of the water source from your apartment."

But aunt was there...now that I think of it she didn't struggle did she? Maybe I'm just overthinking. Aunt is the only one in that family to help me after all , and I still doubt her...how ungrateful can I be?

Ah now that I think of it, I wonder how is that boy now? Could he be forced into this academy too?

"If I knew that you people knew that already, I would've sucked out all the blood from your body" I smirked when I saw Mister Orange there shiver.

"It was a joke, relax. If I wanted to kill you, I would've done so already. Even back in my apartment, if I killed all of you back then who would've come back and report." I chuckled while glancing at my new room.

"There isn't really anything I want to change but could you add a water dispenser beside my bed. Also fiction novels and manga, please add some to the shelves."

Well my freedom was taken away from me because I wasn't merciless enough. But why didn't I kill them I wonder? Was it because I was panicking? Well can't change the past now. I think that's all I need in my room.

"If possible I would like to have headphones and a iPod for music. That should be all. I'll go explore the academy a little." I said walking towards the balcony...

Hmmm~ this is the third floor. I'll manage. One and the two...

"Bella-sama! This is the third floor you can't jump!" I heard him yelling

Well, I'm used to this anyways...I landed nicely. Time to explore...there are so many places on the map...let's sense the liquid in this academy...hmmm ~there is a big pond but it isn't on the map?

Maybe I can use it to hide and be alone? It would be great if I can sing there too!

After a few thousand years later(minutes later)

I came quite a long way didn't I? I am quite exhausted...my stamina still sucks. Can't blame me, I was locked up for nine years...well I escaped a few times to take a stroll outside but still...

Where is the pond? I can definitely sense water on the other side of this massive wall of bushes? Or leaves? Never seen this before so I'm not sure...there's something shiny there.

I reached for it, it's metal...a door nob. Should I twist it or should I not? Well who cares right? What is the worse that can happen....the creaked of the door made me a little nervous...

The sight that greeted me was a lion....a huge white lion. Why is there a lion here? It's cute... It looks fluffy. I want to touch it.

Lions are carnivores aren't they? The books say that lions eat meat... I am meat? Lion is going to eat me? But it is so cute...

"Lion-san are you going to eat me?" I asked looking at the white king not expecting a reply

I walked towards it subconscious out of curiosity.... So this is what a real lion looks like... So majestic. It is coming nearer to me?

It rubbed its head against me...lion doesn't plan on eating me? Its mane is so....so fluffy. I'm melting...he's so cute a giant fluff ball....I patted the big fur ball in front of me...Fuwa fuwa~

Even though the books say lions are hostile creatures but lion-san here is so gentle. It's careful with its strength when it nudge against me. Hehe.. So warm.

It gently tugged the hem of my sleeves wanting me to follow it. I didn't resist... Looking around this place is so pretty. It looks like a small forest with a pond in the middle. The sun shining , reflecting on the water....how beautiful.

Awed by the sight, I didn't realise lion-san had stopped until I bumped into it. I looked at the direction that lion-san was looking at... that is a boy?

Using the tree to support his back, his hair glistening due to the sun that seeped through the leaves of the tree...

What a beautiful boy...Is he dead? Or is he just sleeping? My eyes were locked on him without me realising it... He reminds me of him.