|1|

10.28AM, Arkham Asylum.

George's shoes made a click clack sound as he walked down the dark hallway towards his next appointment. The screams of insane patients echoed from other parts of the building where they were getting their daily 'treatment'. The treatment wasn't anything but torture that the worst people in the city had to endure. George didn't like the thought of tutoring people's minds to see if they would get better; he knew that medication and pain wasn't an effective way to help someone. Yet he loved the look of the peoples face as they got what they deserve, an eye for an eye you know? Everyone who worked in the asylum knew that this wasn't helping the sick minded people rehabilitate into society, but more a fun game of revenge the police get to play on the criminals who ruined their city.

Now, George was going to face the craziest of all the lowlifes. As the head psychiatrist in the ward it was his job to visit Dream, a serial killer and possible member of the mafia. Unlike other inmates who stayed at Arkham Dream was treated differently. He was known for killing many low ranked mafia groups, stealing their fortunes and moving up in the ranks. After only 5 months he had stolen 1.2 million dollars and made his name well known in the underworld. He was grouped into what was known as a UTGAS (Unofficial Terrorist Groups Against Society) and made his name known within the crooks and criminals in the state of L'manberg. His group of criminals was an unofficial group because Dream wasn't born in a mafia family or inherited it.

However, as his popularity grew so did his enemies. Of course every group who associated themselves with criminal activity would have to kill a few to get by. But Dream was unique, and his victims would die mercilessly to him. A number of his targets would be found with their eyes missing or sown shut,their mouth cut at the sides into a bloody grin. It is a horrific sight, yet not the worst possible way to die.

Dream had also been rumoured to be working with some top weapons and people. Nobody outside of his gang new about what they where plotting, and it terrified the government. Other people -such as The Fox and The Blade- were just as powerful as Dream, however they didn't use their power to terrorise society and put fear in people's hearts.

It was a usual attack on society that got Dream caught. Nothing different from the other kidnappings and brutal killings of  innocent civilians that the gang would do. However it was one wrong move that cost the delinquent his life. Somehow, in his getaway, a cop had shot him in his leg as he ran, and he was caught. The police wanted to kill him but George and the other psychiatrists in his ward managed to persuade them that he could change.

So far, no good had come. Dream had been enduring many treatments that would usually terrorise other people. Like electro therapy, cold and hot water treatment, drugs that would make him see the stars. Yet nothing worked. The maniac wouldn't react normally, he would laugh. A deep, crazy laugh that scared many doctors from working with him. He was insane. It was crazy that he hadn't broke yet. Maybe he had but no one noticed. That was until George came along.

Now, as George made his way to one of the caged up rooms that held the maniac, he sighed. Was he scared? Yes, he was meeting with the psycho that had killed at least 70 innocent lives with no care at all. This guy was crazy, and he new it.

——————————————————
Word count: 670