|23|

9.56PM, Ace Chemicals

When George woke up, his vision was blurry and he didn't know where he was. His body felt like it was on fire, even lifting a finger sent a million of tiny needles to pierce his skin. His heard hurt the most, not as bad as when he got electrocuted, but still really bad. Any movement from around him would cause a sudden wave of pain to torture him even more.

He groaned and tried to role over but somebody stopped him. He leaned into this touch and as his vision began to clear he saw the faint outline of a man. He could tell the man was speaking, George just couldn't tell what he was saying. Slowly as his senses returned he felt the cold concrete on his back and the old smell of Ace Chemicals. 

His memories slowly began to return and he remembered the events of that night. He remembered Dream's handsome face, jumping into the acid.. And then George blacked out. For a few seconds after that George could feel someone's lips kissing him, but that was it. How did George get here and why was he not still in the acid?

"Hello Kitten, how are you feeling?"
It was Dream. George could see his green eyes looking down at him worriedly and felt a hand cup his face.
"Dream?" George's voice was barely a whisper, but the blonde managed to hear it.
"Dream, what happened?" George lifted his hand to slowly rub his eyes.
"You jumped into the acid, then I saved you." Dream said while he lifted George's head onto his lap. It was now that George realised Dream was shirtless, his many tattoos on show.

"Why did you save me?" George asked while tracing his finger over the tattoos on Dream's chest. Dream smiled at the action and bent down to kiss George's lips.
"Because I love you George. I'm sorry for not realising it sooner, but I was so caught up trying to escape that I didn't realise how you made me feel. It still surprises me, the fact that you love someone like me. But I love you George, I mean it this time."

George leaned up to kiss Dream again and the two shared a passionate make out session as they sat in an abandoned office.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Outside Ace Chemicals, a car was waiting for Dream to exit the buildings.

"How long is Dream going to take in there anyway?! It doesn't take that long to push someone in acid." Sapnap complained and stomped his foot on the ground.
"Sap calm down, Dream is probably coming back right as we speak." Bad reassured the hot headed man stomped around the car. Ant and Punz were waiting inside the car; Punz in the driver's seat and Ant in the very back. The car they had brought was a six seater, not counting the middle seats. It was parked in front of the gates, waiting for Dream to emerge from the building.

Soon, the tall doors from Ace Chemicals opened and out came Dream. He was still shirtless but now he was holding his mask in his right hand. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief when they saw Dream, but when they saw a short brunette walk out after him they all became confused. And when they saw Dream wrap an arm around the brunette and pull him close they all became even more confused.

Dream opened the gate and the couple stepped through.
"Dream.." Bad said in a questioning tone, "Who is that?"
Sapnap scoffed and walked over to Dream.
"It's the guy he was meant to kill. Why is he still here, Dream?"
The man in question led his lover to the back seat and pulled one of the seats forward so that George could sit at the very back. Antfrost moved one row of seats forward after a glare from Dream.
"This is George. He was my doctor at Arkham Asylum."
Everyone's eyes widened, apart from the couple of course.

"The guy who almost froze you!?"
"The same doctor who hacked into our club's security system?!"
"The person who helped you escape..?"
A series of questions were thrown at Dream, however he silenced them by raising his hand.
"I'll take all questions back at the base. For now all of you shut the fuck up and get in the car." One by one Dream's gang seated themselves into the car and became silent. Punz in the driver's seat, Dream in the passenger's, Ant and Sapnap behind them leaving Bad and George to sit together at the very back.