The End

Introduction:

Hello everyone!

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who has ever read, voted or commented on one of my chapters. They really make me happy and I love seeing familiar people reading my story; and if you like this story you might like the next book I am planning to write.

The point and my reasons:

So, to cut it short, I am ending the book. This is due to two reasons:
1. I lost interest in the book and the storyline
2. I don't really think this fits the joker au at all and the story, after the Ace Chemicals chapter, was basically nothing to do with the au

When I first started writing the book I was very new to Wattpad and really just wanted to write something; so I chose a dnf fanfic. The joker au was also one of my favourites and I wanted to write about that because it seemed really easy, it wasn't.

At first the planning was really hard for me but after I had a solid plan I thought I could finish the book, however I lost interest in the book and desperately wanted to write about something else. The last chapter I posted took much longer than expected because I really didn't have any enthusiasm to write the chapter and I felt bad if I just gave you guys a crap finish to the story.

It was really only like 6 or more chapters until the end and I fell so shitty for not finishing it, but I really couldn't write about something I really didn't care about. It's like trying to do math homework when you really don't want but forcing yourself to finish.

If you'd like, here's how the story would have ended:

•The Manhunts and all the other gangs would come together to have their annual meeting, which is what Quackity was referring to when he had kidnapped George and asked Dream how he didn't recognise him. Fundy is still alive and The Clan absolutely hate him for almost killing their leader and putting him in hospital. It's held at Asamdude's warehouse because it is a neutral area for all gangs and before they leave Sam gives Dream a weapon that we don't know about yet.

• The Manhunts place the weapon into place but George still doesn't know what it is, then to scare the government they drop a bunch of evil businesses men into a river which kills them all

• A rich party is held that Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo go to, The Manhunts also attend. They kill everyone (apart from Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo cause they escape) but George gets injured in the leg and faints from blood loss

• Dream gets super angry and burns down the house that the person who hurt George lives in

•The government find The Manhunts secret base and send police to arrest them but there is a car chase we're George is unconscious for most of it

•They are trying to leave L'manberg but the government put up a good fight, which means other gangs help The Manhunts to escape. These lots of violence and bombs going off, fire and stuff.

•Turns out the weapon Dream had got from Sam was a bomb and it was placed in the PogTopia building, were the entire government are at the moment. Dream and George escape L'manberg on a motorcycle as the sun sets, leaving everything behind. George presses a button and the bomb is starting its count down. Wilbur and Tommy meet with Techno and Phil for the last time because they were all brothers and Phil adopted them when they were young. Ranboo reveals himself as the traitor and Jack sees Niki, his old childhood best friend, for the first time since they were kids and is shocked to learn that she works in the mafia. The bomb explodes, killing everyone who is part of the government apart from Tommy and Wilbur because they were outside. Tommy cries knowing Tubbo and Ranboo are dead and the building falls. Cut to Dream and George and they are boarding a plane to Miami.

The End.

————————

I'm sorry that I didn't write it, but honestly fight or war scenes like that are really tough for me to write and I wasn't about to risk my mental health for that.

Writing my first book:

It was very hard to write my first book and I look back at old chapters and think to myself, why the fuck did I write that. I was, and still am, a pretty inexperienced writer; however now I do think I've found a writing style that fits me and I'm glad that I've changed.

New book:

I will be writing a new book, still dnf however in a chef au were they are all chefs. I got this idea from real life and I just thought it was original, so I'm writing it. I'll probably take a while to write the first few chapters and create a plan but sooner or later I will have a new book.

Please check my page for updates on the book and I promise it will come soon.

For now, goodbye and thank you for all your support.

-Bee