|30|

11.34AM, Snowchester road.

It was the day after the Big Innit Hotel situation and George was just walking down the road. He didn't really know we're he was going or what he was going to do, but he went out anyway.

This part of town was better than where Dream's base was located. It was one of the better places for people to live; with affordable apartments, nice parks, friendly neighborhoods, and no gang violence. This part of town is were he had grew up in, however today he wasn't doing anything special. Today he was just going on a walk. A nice walk in a nice area.

He strolled past a playground and looked through the gates at all the children playing on the equipment, their faces full of innocence and peace. They probably didn't know that George was one of the 'villains' who horrifyingly killed 150 people the night before. No one in this heavenly place knew that the harmless man on a walk was dating Dream, one of the most ruthless killers in L'manberg.

George smiled to himself and continued walking. However as he strolled he slowly made his way into a rougher part of town. There was a group go people smoking behind a shop, graffiti on the walls and the occasional passed out person blocking the sidewalk.

George turned a corner and was met by an overflowing bin and an empty street. He sighed to himself and walked on until he heard the sound of a car pulling up next to him. George didn't think to much of it and slightly glanced at the driver, however the unusual appearance of the driver made him turn back and get a better glance at the car.

The driver was a broad man with sunglasses and a black suit. This wouldn't seem strange if it were in the richer part of L'manberg, but here? Why would someone need to disguise themselves if they weren't doing something out of the ordinary?

George smirked, his day out was beginning to get fun. He leaned against a  brick wall and curiously turned his attention to the black jeep parked in the abandoned street. After a few minutes another car pulled up beside the black jeep, the time it was a red McLaren. The door to the jeep opened and a very tall man walked out holding a brief case. He looked around briefly, as if to spot anyone watching him, and met eyes with George for a second.

Then was when George realised that this was Mr Ranboo, a politician for the government. George felt stupid for not recognizing the 6'6 male before they locked eyes, his appearance was very iconic. He had split died black and white hair and one green eye and one red eye, it wasn't hard to mistaken him. George smiled at Ranboo for a second before the other man laughed.

"You have two eye colours, like me!" Ranboo called out for George and motioning to his eyes. George laughed and nodded. The tall man waved goodbye to George before walking towards the other car and seating himself in the passenger seat. George wondered where he could be going since he had no business going to the poorer side of town.

'Perhaps he was visiting family?' George thought. But then again why would a literal politician go to one of the worst parts of town without any bodyguard protection, even if he was visiting family people who hated him wouldn't care and would still try and kill him anyway. Unless he was going somewhere with people who could protect him. But who would protect Ranboo other than the government; maybe a gang? If Ranboo was part of a gang, this could mean he was a spy for this gang against the government. George's day just got ten times better.

George wasn't paying attention to his surroundings until a high pitched male voice snapped him out of his voice.

"So, what are we looking at?" The voice asked. George quickly turned to face the mysterious man before punching the air next to him in hopes of hitting this new person. However once George looked at the man properly he realised that the man was actually in a wheelchair, so he ended up just hitting air. The man looked up to George with a strange smirk plastered on his face, but just as George began analyzing the man's face he suddenly realised that he was wearing a mask.