|2|

10.39AM, Dream's Room.

George stopped in front of a metal door. One of the two tall security guards looked down at George and groaned before saying, "Name?". George took out his work ID and passed it to the guard.
"Notfound, Dr Notfound". George said as the guard passed him his ID back.
"Enjoy yourself doctor, the lunatic has been waiting." The guards laughed as they opened the door and let George in.

The room smelt like bleach. It was dark with a metal cage in the centre that held the madman. The only light source was a plastic sheet on the ceiling of the room, but from no cleaning it was slowly turning brown.

The door clanked close making George jump in surprise. As he peered into the cage he felt like someone looking at animals in a zoo, it was horrible. The psycho in question was sitting crosslegged looking at the floor. He wore a mask over his face. The mask was white with a black smiley face painted on.

George couldn't see Dream's face during their appointments, that was part of the deal. George couldn't see Dream's face and Dream would talk, simple. The police force wanted answers as to why Dream had killed people. According to them, Dream had no relation to any of the victims. Yet now they were dead thanks to this joke Dream was playing. Not to mention, they wanted access to his money. Dream had killed these people in style and stolen thousands, maybe millions, of dollars. He was loaded.

George coughed to try an break the tension between the two. He seated himself down on a wooden chair and placed a navy blue clipboard on a matching table. Dream's head slowly rose from its prior position and peered at the psychiatric. His head was slightly tilted to the right; it looked as though he was thinking however George couldn't tell.

George's eyes darted all over the criminal taking in every detail. His orange jumpsuit,dirty blonde hair and exposed forearms mesmerised George, but he quickly snapped out of it. A serial killer was not a good love interest, especially not his patient.

"My name is Dr Notfound, and I will be your psychiatrist". George finally spoke up over the loud silence.
"It's very nice to meet you Dream. I look forward to getting to know you and helping you recover into society" George spoke sturdily and confidently while the criminal continued to stare at him.
"So let's begin with the basics, what's your real name?"
No response. Dream just continued to look at George through his mask.
"Alright, you won't say that so.... how about why has everyone who has ever seen your face died?" George tapped his pen impatiently waiting for a response.

"Where did you get that assumption?" Dream spoke with a hint of curiosity, not what George was expecting at all. Smirking, George told him.
"Well, it's more of a theory. See, those people" George pointed behind him at the security guards. "Don't understand simple patterns or any way to find them. I, however, can and saw that a good percentage all of your stunts targeted school teachers. Perhaps people who have seen your face?

Though we can't be too sure since they have been from many areas in L'manberg and none of them have much connection to one school. Perhaps to cover a trail? And a few police officers who had taken your mask off, all dead. Most likely your 'gang' or whatever you call them got to them after you were captured. These are simple kills,however, and only to mask a bigger picture. A bigger stunt to terrorise the people." George took a breath in and sighed. Dream didn't seem to have a reaction to this assumption, but instead listened contently. "Your other murders where due to simple inconveniences that got in your way of making business. Am I correct?"

Suddenly George felt he said to much. Because Dream's outside forces managed to kill people even though Dream had never told them too, it could mean there was a spy in the hospital. Or they had hacked into the security system?

His thoughts where stopped when George heard clapping coming from Dream. He looked back at the criminal who was now giving a full on applause to George.
"Bravo" he said quietly. "Bravo. Usually doctor, no one understands my plans even if they are as simple as that. I'm actually very pleased to hear that one of my creations made it through to such a smart individual as you" Dream said before getting up and making his way towards the cage door. Once he reached the bars, he slowly traced his fingers along the metal. A little sound came from the bars as his finger tips grazed the metal.

"Don't do that, they're electric" George said as he got up from his seat and made his way towards the cage. Dream continued playing with the electricity as George tried pushing Dream's fingers back through the bars.

"Why are you stopping me?"
"You'll get hurt, Dream"
"I don't care about the pain"
"Well you should, Dream. It's a part of what makes us human"
"Maybe I'm not human then"
"You are very much a human"
"Says who?"
"Says me, your looks and genetics"
"Believe me when I say I don't care about pain" Dream grabbed George's hand and squeezed it, giving George shivers up his spine from the touch.
"Have any of those treatments worked on me?"
George thought for a second then answered.
"No... they have not."
"Do you know why?"
"...."
"Why have they not worked Doctor" Dream said softly, still squeezing George's hand.
"I'm...I'm not sure."
Dream pulled George by the wrist so that George was centimetres from the bars, and Dream's face. He blushed a light shade of pink.
Dream chuckled before continuing.
"It's because I don't feel pain. I can't feel any of those treatments you give me. It all just comes out as laughter. Pain is a funny thing that society twists into making it seem like a bad thing, it's not. That's one reason why I love killing people. It's so fun to see people in pain, hilariously fun."

George yanked his hand away from Dream and glared at him. Dream was a killer. Nothing else. He should not have feelings for someone who has killed another human without any pain or fear.

George walked back to his desk and wrote a few things down on the psycho's file and stared at Dream. "What are you writing, doctor?" Dream asked curiously. George scoffed and shook his head while collecting his things.
"Anti-depressants twice a day, before meals. You might be a psychopath. Or sociopath;I'm not sure yet. But for now you will undergo no treatments that I do not prescribe you. Got that?"
Dream laughed a little quietly under his breath.
"Yes Doctor" he said tauntingly.

George sucked in a breath and walked towards the metal door. "Goodbye Dream." He said before knocking.
"Bye bye doctor"

—————————————————
A/N: Btw, the metal bars have some space between them, like this picture.

Word count: 1183

Word count: 1183