|42|

6.16PM, Monmouth Street

George giggled as he and Dream walked down the somewhat dark street. It was a few days after they had gotten back together and now it was their first official date. They walked down the deserted street under the orange street lights and laughed together, not really talking about anything in particular, just joking.

The wind blew lightly in their hair and the streets lights illuminated their features in just the right areas. They looked like people in an oil painting, beautiful skin and radiant colours that blended together harmoniously. The scenery around them matched the perfect atmosphere as well.

They where in a rich part of town. The houses all looked the same here, all identical apartments made from red brick and clear glass. The windows were all the same, framed with the same black frame and placed in uniform order, each the same distance away from each other. The stairs leading up to the houses were all the same, similar front doors and similar potted plants sat on the door step of every house. A few thin trees sprung up from the concrete ground, all of them the same dark brown wood and bushy leaves at the top.

However George didn't spare enough time looking at the houses, he was more concerned about the golden retriever like man he was currently with. Dream wheezed and threw his head back, tears threatening to escape his eyes from the amount of laughter he was producing. George had just said something utterly hilarious and Dream couldn't control his laughter. George laughed as well, Dream's laugh was just so contagious that anyone near him was bound to burst out laughing as well.

George glanced back at his perfect boyfriend and took in all that he was. Dream's hair was fluffy and light, it bounced after every step he took and created a curtain to shield his jade eyes. He wore a dark green turtleneck and black slacks under a long, beige trench coat.

His hand was tangled with George's in a firm grip that made them both blush a light shade of red, but neither of them wanted to let go.

Dream looked over at George and smiled in a lovingly way as they skipped down the slightly cold neighbourhood. Now, they didn't look like serial killers. They just looked like a regular couple having a good night, no one would suspect that in Dream's pocket was a gun and in George's a small electric device used to steal cars.

Dream stopped in front of a white car.
"So, my angel." Dream spoke with love laced in his voice and a sparkle in his eyes. He was absolutely whipped for George.
"Which one of these cars would you like?" Dream grabbed George's hands and turned the brunette to face him. George smiled and looked at the selection before him.
"Not the Mercedes." George mumbled and lightly grazed the white polish on the car with his finger. He walked a little more, Dream following him like a puppy, and stopped before a red car.

It looked like a sports car, the interior all white while the outside a bright bottle red. It hurt to look at and George shook his head lightly.

Across the street seemed to be a yellow Bentley. George strolled over and peered inside, the seats looked like brown leather and everything was sparkly clean. George wanted to take this car just to ruin the inside, but the mustard yellow was horrid and he changed his mind.

Next to it, an older car sat with a few leaves surrounding it's worn wheels. It was a turquoise colour with a few stripes of white, a brown steering wheel and dated white seats. It was almost too old to look good, but the sixty year old car seemed to be in good condition. Just not George's taste.

After a while of walking, George grew tired and whined. Dream immediately marched over and hugged George's fragile body, holding him carefully and kissing the top of his head softly.
"It's okay love." He whispered into chocolate brown hair. "We could always steal a cab and drive around." George groaned at this idea and Dream frowned.