|21|

5.45PM, The Outback Gym

The next day George decided to go to a gym. George looked like the type of person to hate going to workout or do any sort of exercise, but it was quite the opposite. In reality it was one of the only ways George could get fit and stay healthy, and he really liked to show off his skills to all the rude bodybuilders.

Karl was definitely against the idea of George doing anything apart from lay in bed and recover, but George had somehow managed to persuade Karl into letting him go out even for a few hours. They had made a deal, George could go out to the gym for three hours and then meet Karl for a late dinner at any restaurant. George had arrived at the gym at 4.30 so he still had plenty of time before he had to meet Karl.

George wasn't the type to use weights or a bench press, unlike many other dudes at the gym, instead he practiced his gymnastics and fighting skills.

First he would do gymnastics on the bar. This amazed many people as they had never seen someone built like George do anything more than a few weak push-ups; but George could spin, jump, and even flip onto or on the bar. Next he would practice his aerial silks, which mainly consisted of him works on his core and building his strength in his body.

A little cool down time later and he was working on his fighting skills. He mainly used a dummy, however sometimes people challenged the brunette to a fight in which they would always lose. George was incredibly good at fighting without using his fists. Weather that would mean jumping onto his opponent's shoulders and snapping their neck or by knocking then down. Sometimes he would use a weapon or any random object but his favourite weapon would definitely have to be a bat.

Bats were light, strong and looked great when you used them; why wouldn't you get a bat? George normally picked a wooden bat to use when in combat but he could also be seen with a metal one as well.

After his training, he usually did a 4 mile run around the outside of the gym. The Outback Gym is mostly known for its gigantic outdoor space that stretched 4km on either side and had nothing but harsh red sand to step on. It felt like torture if you walked out there on a hot summer day and ran all the way down and back up, which would equal to 8km and 4 miles. On those days George would run on a treadmill, but today it was raining heavily. This had never stopped the brunette before and it didn't stop him today. He was the only person that day to run 4 miles in the rain without quitting. On numerous occasions he had slipped and almost fallen to the ground, but he always managed to get up before he fell into the mud.

When he had finished his run he was red faced and panting. His hair was plastered onto his face from sweat and rain and he could hardly stand. Exhausted and feeling disgusting he made his way to the showers. He immediately stripped from his sweaty gym clothes and stepped into the warm water. Once he felt refreshed he changed into a pair of black denim shorts, mint green fishnets and a white crop top. He fixed up his hair in the bathroom mirror then put on a little bit of makeup before leaving the gym.

Now, it was around 7pm.

Texting Karl, he began to walk towards the bus station. It was slowly getting dark and the street lights were turning on, creating an orange glow on the pavement. It wasn't cold outside yet it also wasn't warm, there was a neutral breeze flowing around that lightly moved George's hair. He wasn't paying attention to who was at the bus station, so he just leaned against the bus shelter and continued to play on his phone.

Suddenly, he felt two strong arms wrap around his waist and pull him close to their body. He was about to elbow them in the stomach until he heard a familiar voice.
"Georgie."
George smiled and leaned into his lover's embrace.
"Hello Dream."

Dream then began to kiss down George's neck and lightly sucked on his collar bone. George hummed at the feeling.
"So George, where are you going at this time of night?"
George spun around in Dream's arms so that the two were facing each other. Dream was wearing a black mask to cover his face instead of his usual smiley face.
"Well Dream, I'm going out to dinner."
Dream's hands were on his waist but trailed down George's back and grabbed his ass.
"Oh? All alone? Or are you cheating on me with  someone?"
George giggled and wrapped his arms around Dream's neck.
"Of course I wouldn't cheat on you Dreamy, who do you think I am? I'm just going with Karl."
"Karl?"
"Doctor Jacobs, remember him?"
"I think we've met before."

The bus pulled up next to them and opened its doors. The two walked in and showed the driver their tickets before sitting down on a couple of seats at the back.  It was raining lightly now.

"Dream, can I ask you a question?"
Dream looked at George and wrapped an arm around George's waist and pulled him close.
"Of course Georgie, anything."
"I wanted to ask, why did you see me today?"
Dream looked at his lover for a few seconds before  sighing and moving closer to George's face.
"I can't visit my love without him questioning it?"
"I know that's not the real reason your here. Now, tell me." George harshly said.

Dream lifted his mask slightly to show his mouth and brought himself near George's ear.
"You are smart my little kitten, the real reason I'm here is to ask you on a date. Tomorrow around 8pm at Ace Chemicals. Meet me there in a gorgeous outfit." He bit George's neck which caused the brunette to hold down a moan by biting his lip.
"But if I'm honest Georgie, you look good in anything you wear. I'm mean this outfit is driving me nuts." Dream rubbed George's inner thigh and licked a stripe on his neck.
"But I'd prefer if you were wearing nothing at all while laying on my bed. Waiting like the good kitten you are."

George's breath hitched and he felt his crotch area get little tighter. The bus stopped and the announcer spoke. It was George's stop. Slowly, he unwrapped himself from Dream's grasp and made his way over to the doors. Once he stepped off the doors closed and the bus began to move. George looked back at the bus to see Dream looking through the window. George nodded at him and Dream smiled.

The sky was much darker now and the rain was falling harder than before. George turned looked in in front of himself and saw the neon sign above the restaurant and the dark windows hiding people inside. He could just make out the shadowy figure of Karl at the window, so he walked over to the door and out of the night.

——————————

Word count: 1234