|7|

10.45AM, Dream's Room

George was excited to see Dream today. He had planned a small surprise that he hoped would make the usually cold criminal warm up to him a bit. George had brought in a small cat plush for Dream. He wasn't sure if Dream liked cats but he supposed it would be fine. The cat plush was a mix of colours, black, white, light brown. It almost looked as though the colours were patches sewn into a white fabric. The cats eyes were little green beads sewn into small holes, it's nose was a little pink bead as well.

When George stepped into the room he looked into the cage. Dream was laying in the makeshift hammock and swinging side to side softly. George walked up to the cage and knocked softly. He hissed in pain when he got electrocuted. Dream slowly turned his head to peer over the side of the hammock. Once he saw it was George he slid down and fell on the floor with a thud. George giggled while Dream collected himself and walked over to the front of the cage. He put his hands on the wall and a zapping sound was heard. George looked at Dream's hands and was shocked when he saw many cuts and burns all over his palms.

He coughed and began to talk, "Hello Dream."
"Hello George." Dream said with a deep voice causing George to blush a light pink.
"So Dream, how are you today?"
"Not too good, George." The criminal muttered.
George smiled wider, "Well I hope after today's session you might be a little happier."
"And why's that George?"
"You'll find out very soon, now can I ask a question?"
Dream moved closer to the bars, "Go ahead"
George shifted his stance, "Do you like these sessions?"
Dream stayed quiet for a second before answering, "You know, George. I live for these moments with you."

George was shocked, did Dream actually say that? Dream began to laugh at George's reaction. George laughed nervously along with him. "Dream, you don't live for these moments. You're forced to be here."
"No no Doctor, really. What else do I have going for me? After you finish analysing me you'll sentence me to death, or worse, prison. These moments with someone who understands really brighten my mood." Dream sounded like he meant it. George didn't know if Dream wanted manipulate him or if it was plane lies, either way it left George in a trance.

George began to look for something in his pocket. Dream tried looking over the bars and what George was doing, "What have you got there?" George giggled and took out the little plush cat. Dream gasped dramatically and bent down so he could see it better.
George smiled, "I got you a kitty" he said and giggled again. Dream stuck his hand out the cage and George placed the toy in the criminal's palm. Dream took the toy and looked at it up close. "A toy cat? How thoughtful," he said breathy. He then placed the toy close to were his heart would be and whispered to George. "I love it."
George smiled wide and giggled again, "I glad you like it. And I'm glad you like our sessions." He blushed a deeper pink after he said that. Dream looked at George and whispered in a deep voice, "I like anything to do with you George."

—————————

Word count:603