|9|

7.30PM, George and Karl's Apartment

"Are you sure you want to go out? We can always stay home today if your not feeling it." Karl said calmly from the door. George lifted his head from his pillow and wiped his red eyes. "Yeah, I still want to go. Maybe a drink is what I need after today."
Karl giggled and walked into out of George's room. "Okay then Gogs, but you better be dressed by 9 o'clock otherwise I'm leaving without you!"
George laughed and stood up to close the door before making his way to his wardrobe.

~

An hour later and George was ready. He stepped out of his room wearing a blueberry coloured cropped T-shirt and white short shorts. Under the shorts he was wearing dark blue fishnets with white sneakers. He kept his makeup simple with just a light pink blush, a little highlights, and sparkly peach eyeshadow.

Karl saw him from his spot on the couch and wolf whistled to George. "Hey!" George said laughing, "As if you don't look half as good!"
Karl was wearing an almost see through purple crop top and a charcoal coloured short skirt. He wore a mint green thigh high sock on his left leg and a yellow one on the right. Black worn out sneakers complimented his outfit, as well as the colourful eyeshadow he was touching up.

"So? Should we go now?" George asked as he grabbed his bag.
Karl got his and they began walking towards the front door. "Mhm, just be sure to leave your phone here so it doesn't get lost. Oh and if we get separated just try to find the apartment and I'll be waiting. Hopefully."
George laughed as the two made their way towards the lobby doors and walked out.

It was around 9 pm now and they still had time to kill, so they went to their local fast food restaurant to get some food before the night began.  After eating, they went to the metro station.
"Do you want to go to a mafia club? Like the ones that are super fun and have the best drinks?" Karl asked as they got onto a train. "Oh let's!" George replied enthusiastically, "I want to go to The Manhunts club, it's new but I hear it's so great."

~

When they arrived at the club the sound of music blared in from the entire building. The club was a dark green colour on the outside and it looked full of people. A queue seemed to only have a few people in it, so George and Karl joined the back. Once they handed the bouncer their ID and payed they stepped inside. The smell of sweat and alcohol lingered in the air and the beat from the music was almost deafening. A checkered dance floor was in the centre of the room crowded with people drunkenly dancing to the music. On stage, a DJ played with the music and a few live musicians played as background noise. Opposite of that was a large bar, with many people ordering and drinking to their heart's delight. Up a staircase led you to the private rooms or VIP reservations. Normal people, like George, couldn't go up there. If George looked far enough, he could just about see another area a little quieter than the room he was in now.

"I'm going over there, okay? In case I don't see you again tonight, have fun!" George shouted over the loud music to Karl. The man in question nodded and walked over to the venture of the dance floor, obviously leaving George. Karl would probably find some guy while dancing and end up going home with him. George sighed. He really needed to do that as well, but he was just too shy. He wasn't adventurous like Karl, so he decided to make his way over to the quieter area.

This area wasn't much quieter, though it was separated from the dance floor and extremely drunk people. George made his way to the bar, where a short women took his order.
"One vodka cola please." He asked her. She nodded and went right to work. As he sat down he noticed a tall man watching him. The man had long ginger hair and menacing brown eyes that never left George's figure. He watched George greedily, like predator hunting prey. George smirked. Finally someone interested in him. The bartender put down his drink. "That will be $13" she simply said. George began to take out his card when someone else got there first. "I'll pay for you, don't worry your pretty head about it."

It was the man from before. Up close George could see the height difference between the two and gosh was this man tall. He smiled down at George and seated himself down on the stool next to him. The man looked back at the bartender. "I'll have a beer please." When she left the man turned to look at George. "Damn your pretty.."

George giggled and squirmed in his seat. "Thank you, your pretty handsome as well" Now it was the mans turn to laugh. His beer had arrived and he took a sip from it. "So cutie, what's your name?"
George smiled, "George, and you?"
"Sebastian, it's nice to meet you George. Now can I ask, what's someone as gorgeous as you doing all alone here?"
George sighed, "I came with a friend, but we got separated once we got here. I was honestly just looking for a drink."
"Well you've come to the right place George." Sebastian grabbed George's drink and brought it to George's lips, forcing him to take a sip.
"Now, let's enjoy ourselves. Forget about our lives for a second, talk to me for a bit. Drink and talk."

~

An hour and a half later, it was 11.30. 
George was incredibly drunk after having one too many drinks while Sebastian seemed a little more sober.  The two had ended up having a few rounds of shots, George surprisingly holding his alcohol very well, but Sebastian insisted that he bought George as many drinks as he wanted. They ended up leaving the bar at eleven and slowly making their way to Sebastian's apartment. George turned out to be a flirtatious drunk and the two had gotten a little heated back at the bar. Now as George leaned against Sebastian's tall body he thought about what might happen tonight. Would he end up enjoying it? Or would he back out? It wasn't like George to drink until he almost passed out, but after everything that happened with Dream he needed something to clear his mind. That something was Sebastian.

George looked up at Sebastian and kissed his lips roughly. Sebastian of course kissed back. They only stopped to get air, both gasping afterwards.
"C'mon George," Sebastian grunted as he fumbled with his keys. "Let's get inside and I'll make you feel good, alright?" George nodded in response as they walked inside the apartment. He didn't have anytime to look around before someone pushed him against the wall and kissed him roughly. He kissed back and felt as big hands roam across his body before grabbing his hips. He moaned into the kiss as those hands traveled lower down his body and grabbed something lower down his body.
Tonight was going to be fun.

——————

Word count: 1304