|22|

7.55PM, Ace Chemicals

Ace Chemicals used to be a giant step in scientific research within L'manberg, however after Schlatt passed and Eret took over it slowly became an environmental hazard. People say that the fumes coming from the massive chimneys could give you cancer, or that the experiments they conducted could create a nuclear explosion. It closed a year ago, yet no one had vandalised it. No graffiti, no broken windows. It was as if the building closed yesterday. Perhaps people were too scared to enter the gates or maybe the thought of getting an incurable disease made their stomach churn.

Whatever the reason, no one entered Ace Chemicals.

It was almost eight o'clock, George was at Ace Chemicals waiting for Dream by gates. The sky was dark and cloudy; the air bitter from the rain before. George was wearing a blue cropped shirt and tight black jeans, it wasn't the most sexual outfit he could have chosen but he really didn't care. He was more wondering why Dream wanted him to come to this place in the first place. Sure, a date would be nice but at an abandoned chemical facility? A nice restaurant would have been better.

George looked at the abandoned building in awe. It had a massive white exterior with dark windows that made the building look scarier than intended. The two gigantic chimneys loomed over George and blocked out any light from the moon. The brunette wondered where the acid vaults would be located in the building. The acid vaults that so many people had described as big pots full of death juice. The death juice that turned Dream into who he really was...

George couldn't think about anymore theories when he felt a pair of arms wrap around him in a backwards hug. He turned around to be met with the smiley face mask that he loved so dearly. George kissed Dream's lips passionately and the blond kissed back. Dream was dressed in a red shirt unbuttoned at the top, a burgundy blazer and black dress pants.

"Is this your failed attempt of you trying to prove that to me that you look good in red?" George smiled slyly when he questioned Dream's fashion choices. Dream laughed and grabbed George's hips and brought them closer to his.
"I guess red just isn't my colour, huh?"
George giggled and kissed Dream's lips lightly before pulling away from their embrace.

"So, why did you take me here?" George asked curiously as he walked towards the gates. He touched the cold metal and looked up at the peeling black paint. Dream walked over to him and pulled out a silver key.
"Well, there's something I really want to show you in here. Something not many have seen before." Dream unlocked the gates and the couple stepped through.

The ground leading up to the building was overgrown with weeds and dirt from old age. The big metallic door looked as if no one had stepped through it in centuries; Dream had the key for this as well. The door swung open with an eerie creak that echoed through the empty building.

As the two made their way around the building hardly any words were spoken at all. It was mostly just Dream explaining every room's purpose and what would have been done there. There were test rooms, chemical making rooms, mixing rooms, a storage room for chemicals and a lab. The crazy couple went everywhere, with Dream reliving old memories and George making jokes and exploring.

Nothing in the building seemed to have been touched, as if everything was left for another day of work.

After an hour the two made their way towards the centre of the building. It didn't take long for the stench of chemicals and acid to burn George's nostrils and the amount of dust on the floor to slowly disappear.

Once they reached the end of the hallway Dream turned to George. He grabbed the brunettes' hand and walked him over towards a platform that lay just above an acid bucket. The mixture bubbled strangely and emitted a white smoke that filled the large room. It was suffocating in there. Around five of these gigantic cauldrons filled with white liquid were deposited in the room in no order, they just sat there. It was disgusting, yet a fascinating sight to see.