7| Take it Off

Nora

Nicolas pushed me against the door of my apartment just as we entered, smashing his lips on mine. His tongue thrust into my mouth without giving me a chance to protest and I tugged at his hair as he pressed himself closer to me. He pulled my hair back, making me arch my neck. I clutched his shirt as he bit a spot on my neck, running his tongue over it to soothe the sting.

I coiled my hands around his tie and pulled him down, deepening the kiss. My tongue battled with his and he let me win. His hands stopped at the hem of my t-shirt and when he made no move to pull it over my head, I lifted it up from my chest. He stopped short, pulling back with a pant. "Nora, fuck- stop."

"What? Why?"

He rested his forehead against mine. "I need to make sure you want this. I won't be able to control myself once you do that. Look at me."

My eyes met his, the blue in them had almost turned black.

"Once we do this there's no going back, Nora. I'm a very demanding and possessive person. I need you to know what you're getting yourself into."

"I thought you wanted this more than anything. Why are trying to convince me to back out?" I asked.

"Fuck, no. I'm not. I'm just-" He sighed. His face looked conflicted. "I don't want you regret it tomorrow." His eyes shut tight. "I don't want you to regret me." He whispered.

I blinked, surprised by his sudden display of vulnerability. I cupped his face in my hands and pressed my lips to him. He kissed me back without a doubt, resting his hand on the wall behind me and leaning down. "I won't." I promised against his mouth. "Nico, I won't."

His thumb traced my cheekbone and he hummed in approval. I fumbled with the tie around his neck, and with great difficulty flung it away from his body. When my fingers went to the buttons of his shirt, his hands grabbed mine and held my wrists above my head. I struggled against his grip, but he didn't budge. His erection pressed against my front, and he swallowed my moan.

I bit his bottom lip when he didn't let go my hands. He chuckled, letting go, only to fling my shirt up my head. When he threw it across the room, his hands came around my wrist again and he maintained a death grip on them like earlier. As I whined in protest, my hands aching to touch him, his eyes slid down.

He swore under his breath. "Fuck. You're stunning."

His hands left my wrist to grab my ass and hoist me up, making me coil my hands around his neck. I bent down to suck on it.

"Bedroom?"

"Third door to the left." I muttered. He pushed my head further into his neck, urging me to continue my part as I sunk my teeth in, letting the skin turn purplish under my mouth.

He threw me on the bed, surprising me when he didn't join. He was staring at my chest, at the little amount of cleavage that was visible. His eyes took in the lace, the protrudes where my nipples were begging to be let out. "Take it off." He growled, eyeing my bra.

I didn't look away from his eyes as I reached behind my back and unclasped my bra, letting my breasts spill out. I loved my body however it was and I was proud of it. So I looked at his face with confidence, seeing as his eyes turned darker, if that was even possible.

"Nora," He whispered. "Christ, Nora. You look so beautiful lying down for me like that."

His compliments were driving me insane. I was panting and he hadn't even done anything. I didn't know what would happen to me when he started doing things.

He bent down and captured a puckered up bud in his mouth, running his tongue over it. I sunk my head into a pillow and grabbed his head as he pulled on it, eliciting a breathless moan out of me. "Nicolas, oh!"