bonus info/ other works

Hi loves! I hope you're being awesome blossom as always. I know I had promised bonus chapters, and I'm sorry I've been MIA since a hell lot of time. I've been busy with life, it's not going easy with school and exams and all the other stuff. 

I read No Lies again, and I know there are some very cringe scenes in this book. Trust me, I realise that. My writing has been improving at a very steady pace, and while I do wish I could change somethings in this book, that would mean losing all your comments, and I do not want that. I'm proud of this story as it is, because I know how much hard work and patience it required. I won't be editing anything, I wish to keep it as raw as it was when I first wrote it.

Also, a lot of you have been posting messages on my board telling me how much you loved this story, and I'm so thankful for that. I love hearing your opinions, and it's an honour to have such an awesome audience who keeps me hyped up all the time.

That being said, a happy news for all of you. The first bonus chapter drops at 500K. That's a tactic, yes, to get me some more time to write, and to get me more reads. We're very close to hitting 400K, so I think it'll take a few more weeks, and I'm pretty sure I'll finish exams by that time and have some to write. I know this will annoy some people, and I apologise if that sounds rude, but at the end of the day I am a writer and I want my work to reach more people. 

Another good news, I have another book dropping by pretty soon. I've been getting a lot of ideas these days and it would have been a pity to not write them down and make another book. I've been loving writing this story, and I'm so happy I'm in the position to share it with you all. If you've liked Catch You, and No Lies, I know you'll like that one as well.

It's called Dusk, and I'm so excited for it! I'll post the first chapter in a few days. Make sure to follow me for more updates.

(UPDATE: Dusk is now published and you can find it on my profile)