11| Pleasant Surprise

Nora

Is someone stealing away our billionaire bachelor from us?

Business tycoon Nicolas Reid, 25, is known for his women fan base. He has been in question with models since anyone could remember. Recently, Reid has been spotted with this brown eyed brunette, and while all of us were hoping this might not be serious, it appears it is. They were seen embracing each other outside his club, Neon, and while a relationship is still not confirmed, this brown eyed brunette appears to be special.

Our sources confirm this mystery woman to be Nora Kinsley who works at the Dixon Enterprises as a senior executive partner. They have been spotted at numerous locations, and ever since the big breakup of Reid and Sydney Sparks a few months back, this is the first he has been spotted with another woman. 

Reid is known to date blondes. He has been in question with various blondes in the past years, and this might just be the first time he is being associated to a brunette. What is happening? Who is she? Stay tuned for more updates into their lives!

I threw my phone on the bed. "Fuck!" Seven pictures were attached to the report, all in which Nicolas was either kissing me and grabbing my ass, or where both of us had a lusty expression on our faces.

I paced around my room, pulling my hair. Fuck, this couldn't be happening. I didn't want to be involved in this. I didn't want to be a fucking spotlight in the media's eyes. Shit, this wouldn't end well. I knew that.

I scrambled for my phone when it rang, hitting the answer button before it rang the second time.

"My publicist is on it." Nico's hard voice reached my ears. "They'll be gone in a few."

I let go of a deep breath I hadn't known I was holding. "Thank you."

"Are you alright? I-I apologise, for...this." His voice softened. "I didn't think. I shouldn't have been so careless. Of course they won't leave me alone for one goddamn second."

"Nico, it isn't your fault." I whispered. "I'm fine. I'm just worried this would create an unnecessary spotlight on me, and on us. I didn't want that."

"I'll take care of it, Nora." He said. "Please don't worry. I'll make it alright."

"I know." I wished he was here with me. I wanted to jump in his lap and kiss him till my lips bruised. He sounded angry, but helpless at the same time. I wanted to assure him I was fine. I didn't care if I was spotted with him. I cared I was in media eyes now. They won't leave me alone.

When I hung up, I wanted to call him back. I wanted to hear his voice again. Nicolas was always hard and rough, wild and lusty, but when he showed he cared, I hated admitting this to myself but I loved it.

I was drowning myself in his thoughts when my phone rang again. I picked it up without looking at the caller id, and I realised it was a huge mistake.

"NORA!" My mother's voice screeched in my ear. "What the fu-"

"Mom! Listen-"

"My daughter is dating Nicolas Reid and I had to find it by a fucking news report?" She snarled. 

"I'm not dating him." I hurriedly explained. "We're just, uhm, we're just friends." Who fuck.

"I'm your mother, young lady." She said. "And those pictures did not look like you were friends."

"Okay so...um...look, it's-it's complicated." I stuttered. "We're just...exploring. It isn't serious. I would've told you if it was serious." I was a bad liar. A very bad one.