10| Starved

Nora

Nicolas didn't look away from my eyes when he brought his glass up to drink his wine. He deliberately licked his bottom lip slowly, as if taunting me, provoking me. His eyes were challenging. He wanted me to make the first move today.

I took my sweet time admiring his beauty. His hair was messily scattered up, the black strands almost falling on his forehead. His eyelashes were thick and long, curled up naturally, adorning the most beautiful pair of steely blue eyes, dark like the deepest pits of the ocean. His cheeks were wiped off any kind of stubble, clean and smooth. His face was angular, a sharp jaw, bone structure so beautiful as if God had made it himself. 

He was every woman's wet dream come true. But he was making mine come true. I was the woman who he couldn't get enough of.

I cleared my throat. "What kind of business are you doing with Charlie?"

He took a few seconds to answer. "You'll know soon."

I raised an eyebrow in response. I liked the challenge in his eyes. I had an advantage here. And I knew how to use it to my benefit. I leaned over the table, his eyes dropping to my chest like they always did to get a glimpse of my cleavage. Even though he could tear off the fabric from my body and I'd gladly let him, he still liked his secret glances. When his eyes met mine again, they were burning with desire.

"Are you horny, Nico?" I asked, keeping my voice light and teasing.

It was his turn to raise an eyebrow. "Horny is a very weak word for what I am right now."

"Yeah?"

"I'm hungry." He said. "Thirsty. Fucking starved. For you."

My core throbbed. I'd become used to that feeling in these past days. It always throbbed when he was around. It throbbed harder when he talked to me that way, deep and low, desire ridden eyes, his face barely hiding what he wanted to do to me. 

I gave him a lopsided smirk, discreetly taking off my sandals from beneath the table, not giving him the slightest hints. I brought my leg up, rubbing his thigh. His face didn't give away his emotions, but his eyes did. They smoked, and he used his hand to force my foot up, placing it directly on his very hard, very ready erection.

He hissed gently just as I moved my foot up and down, his grip on my leg tightening. "Nora," He grunted out. "This is a very dangerous game."

"I quite like playing games." I said, my smirk widening. "And I always win."

"I like the challenge, sweetheart." He said. "Why don't we take this somewhere private?"

"Nah. You wanted to fuck me in a public place, right? I like it here."

He stopped the movements of foot, and looked in my eyes when he said his next statement, "In a place where there are people, but alone. I'm not going to let others see you lose control the way I do. Your body is mine to see, mine to touch, mine to please."

"My body is mine." I said.

He tilted his head. "Let's see if that's true when you're under me tonight."

~~

"Nico!" I screamed. "Faster. Please, more."

He bent me down further, his arm tightening around my waist almost painfully as he fucked me from behind. His hand cupped my head, his fingers plunging into my hair. He gripped them tightly, pushing them forward so that they fell in front of my face and lowered down, his pace increasing. His mouth forcefully kissed the back of my neck, teeth sinking into my skin and sucking hard. His palm cupped my core and I screamed when his thrusts turned harder.