Chapter 6

Sage

The breeze was cool it brushes through my hair making the raven locks that escaped the strapped helmet,flow with the wind as I stretched my arms on either sides bending backwards sitting on Justin's bike. We sped through the narrow road amidst the wild flower fields. He halted at the middle of the road and got down the bike. He took off his helmet and I was caught up in his dreamy eyes. The dark hair, chocolate eyes and his sinister smile, he is so handsome. I was so drowned in him that I didn't realize when he unhooked my helmet and picked me up. I stood on the ground leaning on his bike as I felt his lips on mine. My hands found their way to his neck in the form of a garland and I pulled him into a deeper kiss.

I brought my hands down to his waist and his lips made their way down to my neck when I pushed him lightly and giggled running away from him. "You are not going far Princess" he said as he came after me. He hauled me by my waist "Justin stop, what are you doing? No Stop" I fell to the ground laughing on the fields amidst the wild flowers with Justin tickling me. We laughed so hard.

"You are so beautiful Princess." He said kissing me on my forehead. He trailed his kisses down my nose. He lightly pecked by cheek, as his lips peppered down the soft tender kisses all the way to my lips. His lips touched mine and the fireworks started in my head. "I love you Justin" I said breaking the kiss and he laughed at me.

"Why are you laughing at me baby?" I asked getting up. "Because you are an idiot Sage, you think I love you. I never loved you Sage." He said laughing as he turned and started moving in the opposite direction. I got up and ran behind him, but I couldn't find him. "Justin, where are you? Justin!" I was screaming his name running all over the fields. Why is he not coming "Justin!" I called him again. I heard his laughter again, I turned towards it but he wasn't there, nothing was there. The wild flowers, the fields nothing. Only darkness, above me, around me. Darkness that is scaring the hell out of me. I ran. I was running so hard but that darkness kept on following me. "Justin!" I called for him to help me, but he didn't came. Only a sound came. A gunshot. "No!" I  screamed as I jolted awake on my bed.

I looked around and I realized it was a nightmare. But the bigger nightmare was where I am. The ceiling, the walls, the bed NO!!! I am in my room in my house. No No No, how they catch me, and everything came back. Doll, his voice came back to me, and so did everything else. No! I covered my face and only thing I could hear is keep them close. No! No! No! My hands went to my ears to block his voice and my eyes were still closed when the door of my room barged open.

My eyes flew open and I crawled back in the bed closer to the wall as I saw a very furious Father standing there. "Fa-father" before I could come up with words, I was dragged down the bed. "You bitch, how could you do this? You think you could run away, you can embarrass me in front of Don, and I will let you live. I would have found you even if the earth would have swallowed you." He said and I felt his kick in my abdomen. He pulled me up by my elbow to standing position, "Thank your stars, that today is your wedding, or I would have painted you black and blue" he spitted out in anger. My wedding, still? Still Don wants to marry me with his son. Why?

"Sage!" I heard my mother from the door as she came as hugged me. "Where were you child? I was so worried about you-" my Father's slap shut her up in between. "Father!" I shouted holding my mother from falling. "Don't you dare say a word." He said as he pulled my hair. "You care about this piece of shit, bloody slut. I wish you were never born. How much pain in my ass will you be" He screamed at me and raised his hand but stopped mid way. My Father though have beaten me in past with cane or wooden ruler but he never slapped me. I guess that's where he draws the line. He always control himself and I am glad he still maintains that. "Come down you both, Don wants to see us. NOW". He bellowed at my mother and left me with a jerk making me fall. My mother held me up and her eyes were showing just pity. She held my hand and followed him to his office.