Chapter 41

Sage

I picked it up from the floor. My eyes widen looking at the outfit. This is mine but I never wore it. It was a red color babydoll night dress has ruffled shoulder straps, ruffle detail and lace pannel along the neckline with a ruffle detail at the hem which end just above mid thighs, the fabric is satin and the back was too deep.

"Ma-master, this?"

"This is yours only, right?"

"Yes Master but-"

"Did I hear a but, from my toy"

"N-no Ma-master, I will wear it" I said and turned towards the bathroom

"Here only" he said and I stopped. I turned to him and with shivering hand I pulled off the bottom of my turtle neck sweater and rolled it off over my head. I unzipped my skirt and slid it down. I picked the night slip. "Uh-uh, continue" he said making me swallow in fear. Not knowing where this is going but I have already fueled his anger enough and not at all in a mood to anger him anymore and it's not like he hasn't seen me naked before.

I slid my hands to the back and unclasped my bra and let it slid down my body and the same suit was followed by my panties. I picked up the slip and wore it quickly without making my eyes meet him.

"Now do the make up" he said, what is he planning to do.

I turned towards the mirror and looked at my reflection. The fabric had hugged my body and my nipples were visible due to the air conditioning. I picked up the makeup and started applying with shivering hands. I picked up the nude lip color "The red one" he said and I kept it down and applied the red one. "Tie you hair and leave the strands curled" he said and I did that too.

I looked at the mirror and I look like some high end hooker. "Wear your highest heels" he said and I reached the closet to brought the red stelitoes out.

He motioned me towards him with his hands and I moved towards him still not able to make eye contact with him. He looked at me top to bottom and flicked his fingers telling me turn and I did. He held my wrist and got up with an evil smile and dragged me out of the room.

We reached the foyer and he opened the main door. My eyes widen in shock "Ma-master wh-what are you doing?" After gathering a lot courage I finally stuttered the question.

"What am I doing? Well I see how these beautiful eyes longed to go out" he said putting his hands on either side of my neck. "I am taking my Doll out" he said with a smirk.

He said and turned towards the door. He held my wrist and nodded me to come "N-no Ma-master please. Please don't do this. Don't take me out like this. Please. Trust me I didn't mean to disrespect you, please Ma-master"

"Come Sage, I told you don't make me say things twice. And don't you always wanted to step out." He said and dragged me out without listening to any further protest.

The cool wind pierced my skin. At any other moment I would die to come out and feel the brisk wind on my skin but today all I want to run back in the cage I am living in.

As we stepped on the stairs Carlos and the guards stood up to salute him. Their eyes fell on me and along with Carlos and turned around to avoid looking at me like this. Giving me the respect he is tearing me away from.

We sat in his jeep and left for God knows where. I was continously pleading him to understand that he is taking my words wrong, but all my pleas were falling on the deaf ears. He kept driving and finally we halted at the some worn down building.

"Get down" he said and I got down. Every step I was taking towards the big metal doors was making my breathing stuck in my throat. I tried to cover my front with my hands.