Chapter 42

Sage

"Hello Treasure" I heard the same voice again. I shifted under the table further inside that room with red and black walls. There was so loud music and lot of smoke around "Where are you?" I heard the creepy voice again and felt the footsteps coming closer. "She is here buddy" The table was suddenly lifted over my head and I found Matteo looking at me with his evil smirk. "No!" I got up but he held me before I could take another step. "Where are you going whore? Duty calls" He pulled me to him and I felt their hands on me. So many hands. They were all touching me groping me, throwing me at each other. I wanted to scream but I couldn't, I wanted to cry but I couldn't, I wanted to run but I couldn't, a heavy chain around my ankle is stopping me, I wanted to close my eyes but I wasn't able to. I had to see them, I saw them laughing but I couldn't hear them. The only thing I could feel was their touch on me.

"Sage! Sage!" I felt someone shaking me hard. "SAGE!" I felt a hand and I held it and it pulled me up from the abyss. I jolted upright and saw him in front of me holding me "Ma-Master?" I said and looked around it was my room, I was in my bed. "You were screaming" he said. "I-I-" wiped the sweat beads around my face and forehead coming to senses, differentiating between dream and reality. "So-sorry, it must be a nightmare" I told him. "Yeah it was, you don't have to be sorry for having a nightmare." "No-no I-I meant you had to come from Sabrina's room in the middle of the night" I said and took the glass of water from the bedside. "Its already morning" he said and I saw him and he was dressed "You are dressed" I blurted and looked at the clock and I realized I overslept again. "I-I will get the breakfast ready" I said

"Um-please ca-can you un-unlock me Master" I asked him. He removed my duvet and I saw it is already unlocked "It's almost noon, you were sleeping so I thought I should unlock you before leaving"

"Thank you Master" I said getting out of the bed.

"Sage" he held my wrist stopping me. I looked at him waiting to say for what he stopped me. He got up and came closer. He looked at me for a moment and then left my hand "Nothing". He left the room. He wanted to say something but avoided. Why?

Its been two week since that night in the Gentlemen's Club and things are just as before. Its just that I don't cry anymore. He don't want tears in my eyes and I keep it like that. He do not get angry now but he hardly talks to me, anyways. He only meet me when he locks me up at night and when he comes to sleep. Even then we don't talk, he just have sex with me and we sleep.

I try to keep myself empty of anything except for Azriel like he wants yet I still feel their hands on me sometimes at night, sometimes during the day too but I try not to scream, he needs that child and I cannot call him back to me every time. I try and block the visions somehow.

I was in the kitchen getting the dinner ready. "Sage! Sage" I heard Sabrina shaking me. "Yeah-what happened?" I asked "Your food....its burning." Wh-what. I looked at the burned and saw the black mac and cheese. "Oh No." I turned off the burner and tossed the ruin food in the dustbin and started again.

"Where were you lost?" she asked "I-I don't know, maybe drifted off. Just give me five minutes I will get the food ready"

"Leave it" I heard a voice and I left the pan. "You don't have to cook tonight" Azriel said. "Carlos" he called out for him and he entered. His eyes met mine but then he turned them down. "Order some take out for dinner" he said and Carlos left nodding.

Carlos came soon with our dinner. Dan and Sabrina were playing at the playstation and Dan was loosing, strange. He used to play this all the time and still he is loosing to a girl. I thought setting up the table. Azriel was in his study today and I went upstairs to call him. I knocked at door "Come in"