Author's Note

Hola!!

Hey you lovely people...thanks for reading my book.

Here I brought you another Mafia dark romance novel.

This is NOT a love story.

This is a story of a Dark World they call Family, The Reviello Mafia Famiglia.

Where men controls their world.....there was she, a young, naïve, innocent girl who loves too much too soon.

She has dreams and she loves life. She wants to enjoy each and every moment of life.

She is a rebel. She don't advocate living in chains and want to break them all.

She wants to fly.

But life plays with you sometimes. First it gives you wings to fly and then it snatches away your sky and locks you in a cage.

In came a man in her life who is far from emotions.

The only expression he knows is the ownership and control. For him she is and will never be nothing more than a toy.

It's like he turned off his emotions or he doesn't know it in the first place. Like a cold spot that has barred empathy, compassion and care in his brain.

All he wants to be the King of his world no matter the price.

He had seen worse and now he is up and about for revenge. To what extent will he go for this? What price is he ready to pay?

This is a story of a man, who is a weapon. A weapon in the hands of the Mafia Don. All he knows is to kill.

Life has played a game with them

The rebel is caught in a cage and icy cold heart started to see what emotions are.

Will the free bird will became an empty lifeless toy of her owner or will the toy becomes his addiction?

Before we all get hooked up on their story please read the below points to understand the writing better.

-The mafia cartel is obviously Italian ;) hence there is use of Italian language

-Use of Italics is do depict the :
1. Flashbacks.
2. When the characters are trying to converse with their inner consciousness
3. Any word that need extra emphasis

-Use of single inverted commas within the ongoing dialogue means that the speaker is quoting something as a taunt using imaginary inverted commas commonly used in verbal English.

- I do not own any pictures/graphics etc.

Let's Enjoy!! Hope you find it worthy of your time. Please vote and comment

Love
QueenVamp2610