Chapter 10

Azriel

Finally the wedding drama is done. I thought taking the marriage certificate from the priest. Though I must say she was looking breathtakingly beautiful and when Matteo brought that tattoo  gun her eyes looked like they will bulge out of the sockets. She looked at me with hope that I would say something to protect her from this animosity going on, but I was least interested in creating a relationship with her. She was anyway the reason why Rosalynn is in hospital right now. Also I actually kind of liked the idea. Call me devil all you want but the idea did infuriate my blood flow. This will be a reminder to everyone that she is my property and they better keep it in their pants. I may not be looking ahead to have a relationship because I have more important things to do than to take care of a wife but that doesn't mean she will be free. Now that her name is attached to mine she becomes my property and I sure as hell don't lend my toys. I don't share my gun, I am not going to share my new toy either.

Its fascinating what I am feeling for her. I never thought of possessing someone, let alone a brunette, but there is something about her that is making me so possessive for her. I never had a relationship with a woman except Rosa but that is different. She on the other hand has just being imposed on my life and even though I hate the fact that she is thrown on me like this I still feel protective and possessive for her. It feels like I own her and its my responsibility to protect what I own. Like I keep my gun, good as new, I have to keep her too. But I know how to take care of a gun, how do you do that with a woman? How do you keep her good as new? I am not able to understand what I feel for her but whatever it is she is sure in hell. 

When I leaned in to kiss her, I saw her eyes from close. They are much more beautiful than they looked in the photograph. Like a dense forest that has buried hundreds of storms in it. I loved her eyes and all I want in these eyes is me. I will become her universe, let's see how much fire you have Princess, you will submit to me that to unconditionally. I saw she has tears in them. They need to go, these tears are hiding her beautiful eyes. I kissed the lone tear that traveled her face. Her eyes widen when I called her my toy. But that what she is now, my Toy, yeah that's what she is from today. After all I am her owner. Her body has my stamp on it. She is my Toy, my Doll. Just mine. Forever.

Matteo made some vulgar comment breaking my trance and I looked at my watch. I need to go check up on Rosa, how long can Dan stay there. Thinking I told Don that I will leave and he pressed for some reception calling me son. The one thing I hate, when he calls me son and he knows it yet he do this. I rolled my eyes and told him that I don't care for a reception. What's the point anyway.

I moved towards my jeep signaling her to come. I saw in my peripheral vision that she followed me which is good because I was not planning on waiting for Signora's goodbyes and pouring champagnes.

On the way to home I saw her looking at her boyfriend's apartment. I can't believe she still has something for that dickhead who cheated on her. Stupid girl, I thought. I saw the spot where I caught her and that reminded me that I was wasting my time here while Rosa was loosing her mind there. She needed me and I was stuck here because of her and what does she got of it anyway. She has been sentenced to a bigger doom now and she is still sobbing for the one man who is the reason behind it.

We reached home and I saw the look in Carlos and other's eyes seeing a girl in bridal gown with me. That look frustrated me even more. Though I ignored and entered inside. They won't ask me, no one has the audacity to question me anyway. She followed me inside. I saw her eyes roam around taking in the house. I bet she must be thinking how small it is. It is not a mansion like the one she lived in. I saw her hand reaching to rest on the my leather couch when I stopped her. I don't want her to touch and degrade anything here by comparing it to her mansion. This is my home and I don't want her comments on how small it is.