47

Lisa pov

During class that letter keeps bugging me . J ? Who is j in school I mean there's so many j in here like .... J-hope .. jimin ..jin? No they can't like me especially those 2.... Jaehyun...

Mr Son: Lalisa Manoban I'm talking to you

Oh right I'm still at class. Maybe I should figure it out later.

Lisa: Yes sir

I stood up and he look angry at me. Shit I should've been listening instead of finding this man J ?

Mr Son: What if would happen if I put alkali metal in water

What the ... What's alkali that exists in this world. Everybody as in everyone of the are looking at me .... Should I take a guess ... I have no choice

Lisa: Well if you put alkali metal it can set on fire ?

I talk so awkwardly.

Mr Son: .... Correct you may sit down.

I breathe and sit back on my chair. I guess I'm that smart to guess what's up.

History class.

This is our last class for today history means report. Jennie unnie and Taehyung was presenting the presentation they made ... Jennie looks so done while Taehyung was not giving any shits about her. Good chemistry to start with.

Now it's our time to present.

I'm so nervous about this and my hands are shaking a little bit.

???; Are you ok

I look at him and it was Jungkook with a worried face. I just smile at him for awhile.

Lisa: I'm fine Jungkook

Jungkook: Are you sure you look nervous.

Lisa: No I'm fine let's just start ok

He nodded and he started presenting our presentation.

Lisa: Good afternoon everyone ... We will be presenting about the first president of korea.

Some time later

Our presentation successfully pass. We have a high grades for that. I'm just talking with my unnies.

Jennie: When I was talking about the main topic of the lesson he didn't even say something to me all he do is look and type the whole night

She rolled her eyes. She was complaining about her partner in history. I guess this is good for them.

Jisoo: all you do is complain and blabber  about Taehyung all day long Jennie

Jennie : Unnie I'm not in the good mood today .... I didn't even sleep

She rolled her eyes again. I just chuckled and smiled at her.

???: Lisa

He tapped my back making me turn around and it was Jungkook ?

He scratched his hair and he looks nervous about it.

Lisa: Jungkook ... Uhm do you need anything

I ask him and he look at me and he gave me a...... Strawberry milk. Huh ?

Lisa: Uhm what's this

Jungkook: Strawberry milk duh ---- I mean it for you

I accepted it cause I don't want to be rude.