63

Jungkook POV

He entered with many guards on his side. He.... Followed me ? How did he I changed cars but how did he ?

No. He look at me with a winner smirky smile.

Wait... Lisa and the kids are here. I have to hide them from him. Wait isn't Somi here. I know she was sleeping in where Lisa is changing the kids clothes.

I look at the others they are just shock. I'm giving them a signal to help Lisa and the kids but it would be suspicious for Minhyeon.

I saw Taehyung and Jimin hyung from the garden window afar. We had a eye contact and I think they Minhyeon.

Minhyeon didn't notice because it was from afar. I look at Minhyeon and act not so suspicious.

Jungkook: Your kids ? What are you talking about.

I lied while I stood up from my chair and I just smirk. Lisa's kids are my kids. Not your sperm but min

Oh pls don't let me down hyungs.

I'm counting their lives on you.

Minhyeon; Oh don't play dumb I know your hiding them.

Don't be nervous Jungkook be cool.

Jungkook; Are you sick I think you need a doctor now.

I said sarcastically to him. I mean not gonna lie he needs one. He just scoffs at me and looks at the others.

Minhyeon; So you were all in Korea hiding from me. I know you hiding them. I thought we were friends and we should not trust him.

Friend what the hell. They were my friends first. What a jerk. I just rolled my eyes and look at them.

Rosé; Friends? Who us? We are friends people we trust not people who just use us for fame.

Jennie; Also, First of all, we came back and it's all over the news last 8 months ago. Second about the kids shouldn't you be taking the responsibility for that cause you're the ''Stepfather'' not the "Biological father". The third is, The kids that are missing are your loss not me or not of us.

Not lies but just

Minhyeon; Kids went missing when at the same time you move back to Korea.

Jisoo; That's your fault, not ours. Also, did Lisa gave you parental rights? No, because as far as I know, you have no right to have the kids but the biological father has.

Jungkook; Wait, Lisa has kids? Who is the father though?

I acted out and pretended to be shocked about it. I know it's all over the news but I do have to act about it.

My friends are giving WTF faces and a few seconds they know what I'm doing so they have to act out too.

I have to make the conversation long enough for them to escape. That's what I always use when things get not too good.

I look at my watch. I suddenly remember I have a secret button here for backup. I secretly press the button and pretend nothing happens.

Minhyeon; Yeah don't you know. Wait I'm not here for all of your guard's search all over the place.

Jennie; Wait no.... stop you are not allowed to enter nor search our house. Your trespassing--- oh

I widen my eyes as Minhyeon is letting out a gun and started pointing it at Jennie noona. I kick the gun in his hand making him lose his grip on it and I caught it and pointed at him.

Jungkook; You don't know my skills do you. No one hurts my friends.

I smirk at him making him glare at me. His men started to bring out guns and pointed them out to me. Then some people came in. More people came and it was my people pointing the gun at them.