epilogue part 2

•Lisa POV•

Positive....

I'm kinda surprised and happy at the same time. 4th Jeon is coming sooner. This would be the last since I'm 32.

I should tell my friends first. I walked out of the bathroom. I saw them having a chat.

Lisa: Guess what ?

Rosé: What ?

She said while munching on the chips she was eating.

Lisa: I took a test and.... Ta-da I'm pregnant again.

I show the test.

I said smiling at them and they were happy. I saw rosé chocking for some reason. Jisoo unnie gave her water.

Jennie: Wow congrats another niece or nephew on the way.

Jisoo: Another Jungkook's genes you must say. However good luck having 4 kids now.

Rosé: Congrats --- ( Coughs) My gosh I shouldn't have that chips on my mouth.

???; Who's having a celebration here ?

I widen my eyes as I heard his voice. I quickly hide the test on my pocket.

Lisa: Jungkook what are you doing here ? With some.... Friends and eye bags on their eyes?

Jimin: This sucks sometimes.

I saw Jimin oppa wearing a tuxedo with... A baby carrier on his chest with his son. I saw him carrying a baby bag also.

Jungkook: Ha now you know what I feel.

And you will feel it again.

Taehyung: I think I need more sleep.

He yawned and he was stopping his eyes from sleeping poor him.

Jin: See this is why we're called diaper changer warriors in the group chat.

They walked in to my office. Ok Lisa don't look suspicious with him. They all sat on the couch.

Lisa: It's just the four of you? Where's the  others?

Jin: Oh them... Namjoon is in charge of taking care of his 3 kids since his wife is on day off, Yoongi is Uhm... What was he doing... Oh he is attending a role play for his daughter and son , last but not the least hobi... He is can't leave the house cause his wife will scold him like the last time but he will be late.

Lisa: Hmm wow I still can't believe your all parents now. I think we should have a snack now. I'm hungry now.

Rosé: Same I think carbonara could be good.

Jimin: Carbonara ? Lachi---

Lisa: Yes that food. How about strawberry vanilla cake?

Jungkook: C-Cake? Really cake ?

He sound scared when I said cake. I wonder why?

Lisa: yeah don't you think that would be delicious with more chocolate in it.

I imagine the food with chocolate. Jungkook gave a weird face.

Jungkook: Your being weird again with your food imaginations.

Lisa: haha I'm not Jeon Jungkook I'm just hungry.

I fakely laugh at him.

Jungkook: whatever you say Lisa.

He said to me and we head out for some snacks outside.

________________________________________
•|A few days later|•