50

Jungkook POV

For real why is Nancy Lim here. She was smirking at me and I was with rage. Lisa was looking at me with a questionable face.

Nancy Lim is my worst nightmare wanna know why ?

Here's why

Earlier this week.

I was told to have dinner at a restaurant. A family dinner as my father said.

We were supposed to be on a date but bad luck because I have a family dinner. Maybe Somi came home ?

I canceled it and she understand but later we will have a meet. In midnight of course.

I was walking to the table where the waiter said so. I saw my parents talking to an unknown people.

As soon I was walking on the table they eyed on me. There was this I could say she is pretty but I think she is a brat.

No one will beat my Lisa's beauty period.

The gaze she send was kinda weird. Her eyes kinda look sweet in front of other but she looks like a psycho for me

Mom: Son come and sit beside nancy

Nancy ? Who is this psycho girl that I don't even know. All she do is look at me like she's gonna eat me.

I sat beside her but I noticed how our chairs are closed as a loyal boyfriend of lisa I sat on the chair and move it 3 meters away from her making me close to my father.

N/M: I think Jungkook is shy of our daughter I see

She smiled at me and I just fake my smile. Honestly ma'am I'm not shy of her I'm just showing of how loyal I am.

Mom: Your son is loyal dear.

I heard my mom whispering it to dad and he just nodded. See I'm fucking loyal.

Jungkook: I'm sorry but what's the purpose of having this dinner.

I ask them and nancy looks just so happy. My parents and her parents are looking at each other smiling but I can tell my parents have a sad smile. What wrong

Mom: You see Jungkook Jeon and Lim company are helping each other to grow. Also we planned that you and nancy will be getting married next year.

I felt like my heart shattered because I remember lisa.

Jungkook: Marriage ?

Nancy: Yes Jungkook we are getting married

She put her hand on my arm and she is very flirty. I look at this bitch here who acts like she is my girlfriend.

N/D: They look good together don't you

Dad: Yeah

He sip a cup of tea and rolled his eyes.

Jungkook: You've got to be kidding me

I stand up and I shouted a little making people look at me. My mom look me in the eye.

Mom: Honey pls sit down let me explain this

Jungkook: No ... This is unacceptable for no reason mom

Dad: Son .... Sit down.

Jungkook: No this is bullshit. I'm not doing the marriage no matter what.

I'm sorry I have to say that it's just I'm mad because of this.

Dad: Jeon Jungkook come back here