52

Jungkook POV

After that incident I was going to rush lisa I saw didn't saw her car anymore.

Shit shit bullshit Jungkook. This is all on nancy's fault.

She's gonna hate me without knowing the truth.

I change my clothes into a shirt and wash my face. Now what Jungkook you've been caught off guard.

All what I said is a lie. I tried calling her and texting her she didn't respond to me her phone was off.

Rosé the pasta

Jungkook what the fuck are you doing.

Didn't I say don't make lisa cry

Why pulled on a bet huh fucking Playboy

You still have guts to play with her heart.

From this day on you are not allowed to meet lisa nor talk to her that's an order for me. I know I don't have rights but this is too much Jungkook.

Me:Noona let me explain pls that's not true

Jennie kim

What did I say boy break lisa's heart I'll break your bones

For some reason your unbelievable.

I thought you change for lisa. I guess Playboys doesn't really change after all

Don't even call her nor text her

Remember when I see you ..... I'll be your worst nightmare remember that

Jisoo

I don't have any comments about you

But do you even know how lisa was hurt

Your unbelievable.

I got text from her friends. I can't even explain to them what really happened.

Once they knew my business they will be affected too. Like in the mafia business if you tell someone this situation will be more dangerous.

I just went home not going to school. I don't want to see anyone.

For some reason the secret to save her is fucked up.

Now I don't know what to do. In my room I have a lot of pictures of us together.

Is this really the end of our love for each other ?

Nancy Lim just threatened me because I have no power to do something to her.

I'm gonna fix this as soon as possible.

A week later I didn't came to school. I just can't face everyone else. Call me a cheater or Playboy you don't know what my reason is.

People this days never believe the victim they just believe the lies.

Walking by the hallway looking at me head to toe.

Boy1: oh look the playboy is here

Girl1: Poor lisa got played with this playboy.

I just ignore those words they said to me.

I once again saw my love but those anger in her eyes won't fade away. It brokes my heart to see that but I have to face what I did.

Blame it all on me but you never know what is my reason.