57

Lisa pov

Lisa: Uhm hi

I wave my hand at them making them more shock.

Jennie: Are you really alive or your just haunting me because I lost your kids to their father ?

What the fuck are you saying. I just give a what the fuck face. She looks scared at me. I just stood up.

Jennie: Taehyung It's a ghost I'm scared !

Lisa: Unnie shut up I'm alive. I'm not a illusion unnie

I walk to her I know she was very scared and hug her well she hug back.

Jennie: Oh my Lisa your real. I miss you

She sounded like she wanted to cry. I just comfort her after I few minutes I let go. 

Rosé: H-How ? Why are you alive ?

She was stuttering while still can't believe what is happening in this situation.

Lisa: Ask my courter why I'm alive

I pointed at Jungkook who is just eating ramen and just staring at us.

Jennie: courter ?  Jeon fuc--- hmmm

As she was gonna swear Taehyung covered her mouth. Taehyung knows what he is doing and the kids are playing.

Yoongi: Can someone explain to us what's happening and why are you here.

He looks tired while asking me. Jungkook there is just eating ramen. I eyed Jungkook to stop eating ramen well he stop.

Jungkook: Somi will you pls

He was giving a sign to her sister to head upstairs with the kids.  Well she just nodded and headed upstairs with the kids.

Jimin: Ok I don't know what the fuck is up but you better explain every detail what happened here.

Jungkook: Ok this is gonna be a long story. Let's start with this. Lisa....

A few hours later

It took them long to understand the situation. We tell them the story and they were shock that we did that and we also talked about the past.

Jennie: You little mother fucker why didn't you tell us earlier

Namjoon: Yeah you should've tell it more earlier so we can help you.

Jungkook: I was trying to explain everything but you were ignoring me right ?

He became a little sassy when he talk about telling it to them more earlier.

Jimin: Oh that..... We are sorry for that we just want lisa to have a happy life.

Jungkook: I know.... You guys left me when I needed you all the most.

He just chuckled sadly and smiled sadly at them. The others look guilty when they look at Jungkook.

Jennie: I'm sorry for my offensive language on you it's just lisa and she's my best friend.

Taehyung: I'm sorry that we weren't there when you needed us the most. As your friends also

Jungkook notice that they were being guilty. Jungkook said something to brighten them up.

Jungkook: Don't feel guilty... I understand that all of you were mad at me. I already forgive you with that...... Past is past let's just focus on the present

Yeah focus on the present of being in danger. I know Jungkook will fix this with the help of friends of course.

Jungkook: that's why jisoo Noona is the only person I told her this at first. Hard to believe but she understood it.