61

Jungkook POV

I woke up because I heard someone sobbing. I opened my eyes and wake myself up. I look at Lisa and saw her crying while sleeping.

Oh shit she's having a bad dream. I immediately try to wake her up by shaking her body. It's the only way to wake her up.

Jungkook: Lisa Wake up

I tried to wake her up but she didn't have any response.

Jungkook: Lisa wake up...

For the second time I succeded to wake her up. She opened her eyes and look at me.

Lisa: Jungkook your alive.

She immediately hug me and cry more. Yes I'm alive and not dead. I pat her back so she could calm down.

Jungkook: Shhh it's just a dream

Lisa: Jungkook you---

Jungkook: Shhh calm down

I caress her hair from the back to calm her down. I tried my best to get her to sleep but she can't even sleep.

After a few hours I just close my eyes cause anytime she could have a bad dream. Being prepared is better.

I felt someone touching my har and of course I know it's Lisa. I opened my eyes and saw her pretending to be asleep.

Lisa POV

After that dream the whole hour, Jungkook comforted me to calm me down. What do I do if that happens to him?

The man feels familiar. It feels like I know him but I can't see him because my dreams were blurred about him.

I can't even let go of him. It was already 5;00 am he fell asleep while we were hugging. I still can't sleep.

I just stare at him while he was sleeping. He still looks cute while he was sleeping.

I lightly touched his fluffy hair and he opened his eyes.

I pretended to sleep so I won't get caught. I know it's stupid but I have to.

Jungkook; Don't pretend to be asleep because I know that you can't sleep.

I opened my eyes and look at him.

Lisa; Did I wake you up?

Jungkook; No, I'm just resting and hugging you. Why can't you sleep?

Lisa; I just can't sleep and I feel like my energy is on its level. I'm not tired to sleep.

He just smirked and looked at me head to toe. I widen my eyes and stood up.

Lisa; Shut up you stupid bunny.

I grab a pillow and hit him with it.

Jungkook; Aww, Lisa

Lisa; Don't even do what your thinking to seduce me again.

Jungkook; Hey, I was saying I'll give you a massage or sing a song to relax you. You really have a naughty brain Lali.

Lisa;  Me, no

Jungkook; come back here Lali and I need more cuddles love.

Suspicious look. I came back to him and hug him.

Lisa; That dream still haunts me.

Jungkook; Don't think about that. You're just overthinking about that dream which it's never gonna happen.

Lisa; I know but what if ----

I stop my words when he shushed me and he spoke up.

Jungkook; shhh I'm here and it's just a bad nightmare. Anyways what were you dreaming? care to share?