"are you two not..?"

The fact that i almost published this unfinished because I miss clicked💀

(quick authors note before we start. I have rewrote chapter 1-3 so you might se some changes around the names and stuff and even added a Playlist for this book! So if you Wanna check that out it's on the prolouge)

-

"ah! Youre the U.A. Interns correct? Monoma and bakugo. " the lady behind the desk hapilly said.

"yes! I so assume we're in the right agency?" she managed to answer in an also a happy tone. Despite the unsual feeling of being called by lastname.

"yes yes, of course! We're so honored to have you here mazu! Here ill show you two the way to her office" she started to walk from the lobby to the elevator.

"ah.. Umm thank you" she awkwardly replied. They both stared and shruged at each other for a second before following the said lady. Passing the desk and going further in the building, you both saw a lobby, it was pretty modern and big.

There were doors with labels on top of it. You assumed the it says the function of each rooms. There was also another room, premumably a cafeteria. Since the walls of the cafeteria were just glass so it was obvious by the tables and vending machines there that it was a cafeteria.

They also have a second floor, wich you can tell being they had balconies inside. So you can see who was passing by from each room to another.

There were elevators and stairs. It was optional.

The stairs looked modern, and nice. But what catched your eyes the most was the slide they had.

From three years experience of interning with heroes, never once did you ever saw one with a slide you can slide down with from the second story to the lobby.

although you weren't expecting this, it was rather fitting by the hero's name and such to have this.

'fuck interning with the number five hero. The hero I'm interning with has literal slides as an alternative way to transport to the first floor' is the text you were going to send to your dearest brother later.

And of course in the middle of the room there were couches, bean bags and a shelf full of books, and board games.

You can tell this was going to be the most amaizing intern experience you'll ever had.

the lady stopped in front of the elevator after she looked at her wrist watch. She excused herself and instructed you both to the heros office, before pressing the elevator button and letting you both in.

As the elevator door closed they both sighed in relief.

"natsuki I knew you were popular but I didn't know that you're this popular. Mind giving me a signature?" he teased as the number on top of the elevator door turned to two.

"not you asking me for a signature-" she mentally facepallmed, before the both exit the box.

"oh you know? Maybe I should put "best friends with mazu" on my ig bio, so ppl would follow me, Amiright?" he continued to tease, as they walked. Following the lady's intrusction.

"you..would brag about me?"

"absolutely! Why? Is that a deal breaker for you, sweetheart?" he continued to tease.

"says who we were dating?"
she went a along after she was snapped back to reality when she realized he was just teasing.

"nobody. But we can change it to, we. I'll brag about you 24/7 if you'd like"