Understanding

-
You woke up staring at the white ceiling, with the smell of medicine invading your nostrils. It was pretty obvious where you were. You could hear three familiar voices talking to each other, not realizing you were awake.

You layed still, your head still a bit dizzy, and your throat dry. After a minute or so, you sat up from your bed. Getting good mornings from them, as you fetched the glass of water on the bedside table beside you.

"how did you slept last night natsuki-chan?" izuku said with a smile, his leg and his arm practically rapped with bandages. You put the glass back down before you answered

"not really sure how to answer that cause i sort of..fainted. last night" you replied sarcastically as the boy sweat dropped.

"looks like her morning anger still hasn't changed" he muttered under his breath. Todoroki eyed midoriya but before he could spoke, the door opened to reveal three heroes aka your intern mentors, minus endeavor that is.

"oh you kids are awake" the old man spoke. You could see Ms. Joke behind them as she smiled and frantically waved at you, really happy that you're not dead.

"gran torino!" izuku replied, as you silently waved back to the woman. Midoriya got semi scolded before a tall buff dog man entered the room. And he was introduced as hosus' chief police. Oh boy were you guys in trouble. You, iida and todoroki stood up as midoriya stayed sat, his leg injured.

"you must be the U.A. Kids that brought down the hero Killer, correct?" he said, before iida confirmed.

"regarding the villain we arrested..he had fairly serious injuries with burns and broken bones. His blood flow also just got better earlier after being stopped entirely, almost killing a few brain cells." he said as he eyed you.

"but he is currently getting treatment under strict guard" he continued.

"since you are U.A. Students I'm sure you already know, that when super-powers were still becoming the norm, the police attached high importance to leadership and standards, and made sure that quirks were not made as weapons. The profession of hero was made to fill that gap, woof.

For an individual to use such force and power that can easily kill others, will usually be accepted when the early heroes followed the ethics and rules of the profession. Woof." he explained as you can see Ms. Joke trying her best not to laugh behind him while looking at you with a look that someone usually gives to their best friend when something funny or weird is happening.

"even againts the hero Killer, for uncertified individuals to cause harm with their quirks-without spesific instruction from their guardians, or their supervisors is a clear violation of the rule." you sighed. Knowing where this is going, as your friend had previously done the same mistakes in the past, just not this big.

"the three of you, and the pro heroes, endeavor, manual, and gran torino must receive strict punishment" izukus eyes widened in guilt as so did Iidas face. As you just stood there, just thankful that you weren't in trouble again, though you also sympathized with the people that did get their names called.

" just wait a minute! If Iida hadn't be there, native would've been killed" todoroki argued. You were sure you were not the only one startled by his sudden behavior, you had never seen todoroki as mad as he is right then.

"todoroki.." Iida said quietly, trading to calm the boy down. He failed obviously, as todoroki ignored him and continued

"if midoriya wasn't there they both would have been killed. No one realized that the hero Killer had appeared! Are you saying we should've followed the rules and watch them get killed?" he yelled as he strayed to get defensive.