visit

-

"What took you so long?" Natsuki crossed her as as she puts off her earphones.

"Says the one that returned after 3 years." Her brother teased. Unknown to them someone was peeking.

"Well what are we waiting for lets go, show me where she's staying" "yea yea, follow me"

-

"See I knew he was with a girl!" The woman whisper-shouted to herself, before she realized something.

"That girl....she looks familiar. Her red eyes, and her voice...." She stared at the teenagers walking out the park, teasing each other.

"Could that be.....no! katsuki said he hasn't talked to her yet" she said talking to herself, trying to be optimistic "was he lying to me? Natsuki is that really you?" She looked at the girl one more time.

"..I better go home..."

-

They both looked each other standing infont of the door.

"You know what katsuki...I don't think I can do this.." She said shamefully, looking at her shoes. "HA??? What do you mean 'youre not ready'??" He looked at her in disbelief.

"Look I just feel weird-" she said turning her gaze to the blond. "What part of meeting your family member is 'weird'?!" He said (shouted), quotetating the weird part with both his fingers going up and down.

"Easy for you to say! You didn't disappear for 3 years!-" she shouted, leaned and pointed her finger at her ridiculously tall brother. "SHHHH" that is before a nurse shushed her.

They both looked at the nurse before turning to each other once more, "i mean you said it yourself! You all thought i died and still not used to the fact that I'm not!" She whisper shouted. "I am so done of you pulling your 'I've been gone for 3 years' card-" he whisper shouted, imitating her voice.

"What is going on out he-...." The door opened revealing a brunette, who looked at their age standing behind the door frame. "shit" katsuki cussed "is that who I think it is?" Natsuki whispered to him.

"Katsuki is that you? What are you doing here? And you brought a girl? Are you his girlfriend?" She started asking, confused of why her cousin is here and even more confusing he brought a girl.

"Damn, she doesn't even recognize me" Natsuki continued to whisper "Hey! Don't ignore my quest-" "of course I'm here to see your sister dumbass!" He said barging in to the room.

"Why would you bring a girl to a hospital?? A hospital is not an ideal date place katsuki! You poor girl, you shouldn't have dated my cousin,all he cares about is being the number 1 hero" she roles her eyes, "eheh no I am definitely not his girlfriend" the runaway girl sweat dropped.

"Huh? So what are you?" "Oi! Don't ask questions! You're going to know yourself anyway"

"Oh is that katsuki?" The woman squinted her eyes before she was sure. "Yea its me,surprised?" He said sarcastically as he sits down the paper bag he brought on the bedside table.

"So I heard from the bickering you brought a girl?"

"Damn your not even twenty yet, and your voice sounds so motherly already, maybe I should call you auntie from now hahah" he joked before sitting down on a chair beside her bed, to only be greeted by a smack on the head.

"Don't change the topic"

"Tch, i don't need to introduce her to you...you already know who she is."

"Is she from school? I have bad eyesight but I can see she's wearing a U.A. uniform"

"Put on your damn glasses grandma" he crossed his hands before the woman grabs her glasses. "Not gonna lie katsuki, I still can't see her face very well" she turned to her younger cousin.