Dinner

-

After I heard a knock on the door, I opened it to see todoroki."hey" he said with a single rose on his hand. he avoided eye contact, looking at my floor or maybe his shoes, I dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

"hey, sorry I'm deciding on what I'd wear. Umm I'll make this quick do you think i should wear this or a something more appropriate?" i asked him before he scanned me head to toe. He smiled before saying "anything as long as your comfortable" and in a second I can feel my face burning

"y'know what I'm going to change. Just wait for a second okay?" i said before swiftly closing the door. "oh my god, why is my face burning??" i whispered to myself as I covered my face. "c'mon Natsuki focus! He's just a friend and this is a friend date! but his smile is quite cute- wait no!" i slapped myself on both of my cheeks.

I finnaly went and changed my clothing, to the only dress that I had. I grabbed my bag that contained my wallet and phone, then opened the door. Todoroki looked at me, might I say astonished of how I looked?.

"todoroki...?" i waved my hands in front of his face, until he finally came to his senses.

_

We ended up going to the with a freaking limo, I swear i sweat dropped when I saw that limo making its way from the corner. And now we're in a fancy five star restaurant, of course but..... How am I supposed to pay??

"a table for 2 please" todoroki requested, "alright, sir follow me". We followed the waiter to the table and sat down. As i looked through the menu, i once again sweat dropped 'what the hell is this? Are people really dumb enough to buy this, with a non-reasonable price? I can make these meals with a low budget myself.' i though, as i scanned the menu.

"so do you want anythi- natsuki.... Why do you look so focused?"

"huh? What? N-no it's nothing, it's just-"

"if your worrying about the price, don't be. I have my father's credit card to use" todoroki said as he continued to scan the menu. Well it's great to know that I'm not going to starve myself until I get my paycheck.

"Can I get your orders?"

"Can I have soba, but make it cold?"

"Of course sir,what about the lady?"

Oh shoot I didn't even read what food's here, I only checked the prices. "Uhhhh...I'll just have the same"

"Do you want to make it cold to?"

"no thanks"

"Alright, will that be all?"

"Do you want anything else,Natsuki?"

"N-no thank you" I said before the waiter left

"...."

"....."

"....."

There was uncomfortable silence, until todoroki broke it.

"So...did you really saw what happened to me?" He awkwardly asked me. He must be really uncomfortable talking about his past.

"Mhm..."

"..I really hope you don't misunderstood, my mother is not a terrible person....." He quitelly said as he looked down "my father is"

"L-look todoroki it's fine if you don't want to talk about it, I get it-"

"No I really do" he said cutting me off.

"But..if you don't want to listen that's okay.."

"No its not that! Go on I'll listen"

"Alright then....to start it off, my mother and my father never really had a happy relationship from the beginning. My father forced my mother into marriage. He did that because he wanted to surpass all might, but he knew the chances were small so.....he wanted to have children. Not to love them but to train them so that one day one of them will surpass all might for him" todoroki poured his heart to the story, as I listened.