nice to see you again

-

"BHAHAHAHAHA SERIOUSLY? SERIOUSLY BAKUGO??"

Your morning was greeted with the laughs of sero & kirishima of your brothers new hair, you turned to him to give him a mocking look as you snickered earning a yell from him

"STOP LAUGHING! MY HAIR HAS GOTTEN USED TO IT SO IT WONT GO BACK!"

You chuckled as you kept walking to your seat, greeted by goodmornings from your classmates.

"What do you do know your Internship tsu?" Mina asked continuing their ongoing conversation

"Nothing much really, we just went on patrols. Though there was one time where we caught smugglers from a neighboring county" she said putting a finger to her chin

"That's scary" jiro and Mina said in unison.

"Well out of all of us you gotta agree that the one who went through the most change or went through the most are the four of you right?" Kaminari butted turning to the back of the class where izuku & iida were gathering on shotos seat as you were placing your bag on your table, standing right beside it.

"Oh yeah the hero Killer!"

"Im honestly glad you guys made it out alive!" Kirishima added

"I was so worried" momo tagged along.

"I heard natsuki was there to save you guys! With endeavor of course"

"Really? That's awesome! 16 and defeating the hero Killer, if i were you I'd ask to skip a grade Natsuki!" Mina said sparkles in her eyes as the class topic changed. You turned to them to say something with guilt at the compliments thrown to you

"Izuku, Iida and shoto did a lot as well you know, they didnt need savi-"

You stopped as shoto touched your shoulder "Yes. Endeavor & Mazu was there to save us" he said with izuku agreeing.

'Right. The deal'

-

RINGGG

as the school lunch bell rang, you stood up before tapping on shotos shoulder who was still in his seat

"I'm gonna have lunch with shinsou today, It's been a week since I saw him, is that okay?" you say as a smile formed on his face

"It's okay. Thank you for informing me. I'll be with midoriya today anyways" he said as you felt a wave of relief hitting you. You left class to 1C general course which was not everyday since usually he'd be the one to approach your class first.

As you stood in front of the class, you didnt see his purple hair nor eyes enywhere there. And so you thought he probably just went first because he got hungry.

Now that you think of it, this morning he went pass you on your way to class, you both definitely made eye contact but when you waved a hand, winking at him, he didn't give you any expression let alone a response.

At the time you shrugged it off but by now, you thought 'maybe somethings wrong..'

And your thoughts were suddenly interrupted when just as you were going to take a seat, bringing your tray with you, you saw a familiar purple hair sitting across you. He was laughing , with people that you didn't know. most likely his classmates.

You would've shrugged it off if it weren't for the eye contact between you two again, but this time he confirmed your thoughts by changing his smile to a straight face as he saw you, his violet eyes showing disinterest, then turning to his friends again.