Sports Festival Round 4

"it's finally the last battle of the U.A. Sports festival!" present mic announced as the crowd cheered and roared in excitement.

"from the hero course, shoto todoroki!

Versus--

Also from the hero course, Natsuki bakugo!

Start!"

Instantly todoroki made a spiky ice wall I guess? I quickly made my hand reach to the fire from the torches in the corner until my hand feels hot and or burning, the ice almost reached me when I quickly snatched my hand that feels like it's burning and placed them both on the cement.

My side of the arena was filled with the spiky ice if you saw it from the audiences point of view.

"wha- is this match really over?" present mic asked to nobody specifically. But as he finished saying that the ice slowly started melting and steamy water/ boiling water started coming out of the bottom part of the ice. Slowly revealing my smirk as I ran to him.

" The match is still on!" present mic exclaimed as the crowd once again became loud.

I stopped running when he made spikes of ice come towards me like he did with midoriya. I dodged it to the side. Just as I was about to attack him, I noticed he was gone. Just as I turned back around as he punched me in the gut that made me flew backwards, luckily I ended up landing on my feet still in the arena.

Geez so much for having ice quirked people as your weakness.

He ran towards me as I crouched down, suddenly his legs were tied up with water that's strong enough to make him hold still at least for a minute or two. He looked confused on how liquids works now to the point he let his guard down. I think I have enough liquid on my body to make wings for myself but its not gonna last long so I'll just throw him out of the arena or something, I thought as wings started forming on my back.

I quickly jumped and flied to the sky approaching the heterochromiac student, he suddenly freezes the water and break the ice as my eyes grow widen. Just as I flew right above him, I grabbed his collar and carried him.

Just as we were about to reach out of bounds my wings felt heavy and cold.... I'm sorry but did this guy just freaking froze my wings?! We ended up falling. My body rolled to the ground a bit before I stood up again. I was still In the arena with todoroki far in front of me still in the arena to. He instantly made spikes of ice go towards me, and I in a blink of an eye I made water shaped arrows rose from the ground and attacking the ice, disinigrating all the ice that came for me.

I quickly crouched down and touched the ground or pressed the ground you'd say. A big amount of water swiftly started to grow out the cement, it started forming into a wave like the ones you used to look at on the beech, but this one is more bigger it was almost the sized of the spike ice wall that todoroki attacked sero with.