10.|Cats Out Of The Bag

(I love kenma♡)

Natsuki Bakugos stats:

Power: 5/5 A
Speed: 6/5 S
Technique: 5/5 -A
Intelligence: 5/5 A
Cooperativeness: 4/5 B

__

It is currently 8 pm, I am thinking about my life choises while ignoring all the texts and calls I got, hmm let's see 50 miss calls from Mr. Aizawa and an unknown number possibly another teacher, 10 from shinsou, 5 from monoma, and 30 from the class.

I layed on my bed, staring at the ceiling and it doesn't help that I'm supposed to come to school tomorrow. Okay me relax just read some fanfics to calm your mind. I sat on my bed, my hand reaching the phone on my bedside table, my hand almost reached it before I heard a knock on my door. I ignored it and proceeded to grab my phone and open wattpad.

"Natsuki I know you're there" the guy behind the door spoke. I sighed in annoyance as I yelled back "you have the wrong unit" while reading.

"nope, pretty sure it's the right unit" another guy said behind the door. Isn't it obvious I don't want to be bothered? Whatever I'll just ignore then until they leave.

"it's shinsou.."
A brief silence accursed before he said something that convinced me to open the door.

".....i  have snacks..."
I sighed before I yelled back "fine" as got our of my bed,
I opened the door and saw shinsou with a plastic bag on his hand

"come in, it's small but you should've expected this before coming" i say as I let him in, after hewent in i closed the door and turned to him, shinsou sitting on my bean bag.

I walked to my bed and sat on it with my legs crossed. "what do you want?"

"i just wanted to cheer you up, look i won't question what just happened if you don't want to tell." he said as he pulled out some pocki out of the plastic bag, and handed it to me.

I quickly took it from his hand and opened the box, I opened the package and took out one of the pockis, "thank you...." I said before i munch on it.

"No problem" the boy says as he took a pocki out of the box.

"so about what happened on the festival, you guys must have a lot of questions"

"yea, no kidding" the purple head said, "but it's okay if you don't want to talk about it, we understand" he added.

I thought about it for awhile and finally asked them

"will you keep it a secret if I tell you" he looked surprised, and looked at me for awhile before speaking

"natsuki, the sports festival was literally boardcasted to the whole world" shinsou said in a concerned tone.

"... Okay let me rephrase that, if I tell you will you keep it a secret to people that don't know?"

"all right, so.... Yes i am Bakugo Katsuki's twin sister, i ran away when i was thirteen because i was so sick of how the people that are around me including my parents treat me, sure I wasnt the brightest child then, and sure i was quirkless to but, i am still their child, they shouldn't treat me so differently to katsuki just because he was better than me

. Dang I even started working kinda half time when I was in like 4th grade only because I want to buy them something to impress them, of course they didn't notice and just tell me to get off the family computer, in the end i used that the money to pay for myself in another country.... So are there any questions or should i move on to the next explanation? "