Sports Festival Round 2

I was in confusion, for all I know is one: todoroki forgets things easely.
Two; izuku just likes theorizing on what my quirk is.
Three: flirting is like kaminari personality so he pretty much flirts with anyone. Just as I went to proses it all,yaoyorozu interrupted me.

"Hey Uraraka, Natsuki can I talk to you for a bit?" we turned around to see yaoyorozu and jiro looking preery flustered. Me and uraraka slowly get yp from the table. "Uhm yea sure."
By that time izu-chan has already gotten back to the table.

Yaoyorozu leads us all quite a bit away. The two of us were led out of the cafeteria, we even picked up mina, hakagure, and tsu on the way. She takes us all to the locker rooms where everyone has left their bags and pieces of school uniform in.

"so I've been told" yaoyorozu started. "there's this, cheerleader competition later today. After luch to be exact." Jiro continues her extreme blushing while yaoyorozu seems unsure of her words. "all girls have to participate in this. But I'm sure everyone everyone who will be fighting will be allowed to change before their matches."
Everyone looks confused about it, before tsu spoke up. "change? Why will we change?" she asked and all of us seem to be in the same level of confusion. Yaoyorozu reveals an outfit from behind her back and I feel my pride gone by the second.

"No way." I stated while looking at the piece of clothing, they're so revealing, so tight looking. But I have seen girls walking school in that. "This is crazy, I don't remember any sports festival that made us do this, not even my old school do this! And I've been participating for two years!" I sighed in defeat and look at the other girls in the class. However, they seem unsure to join or not. After all this is coming from yaoyorozu and those are U.A. Cheerleading uniforms. I mean I remember Present mic mentioning the side games for entertainment, but I din't know this would be it. So with the fear for expulsion we were forced to wear these monstrosity clothing.

__

I knew this was a lie. I knew this wouldn't be real. But nooOoo we just have to listen to ms. Class rep and not the person who has participated in this for the last two years.

We all stand on the field, me and my female classmates. All in a row looking like fools. The crowd seems to enjoy this. Perverts. I keep my eyes locked to the ground hoping nobody is going to recognize me. I heard a laugh and know who it belongs to.

"You perverts!" I yelled as I get water from the ground to come up and make them water caterpillars. I wanted to drown them so bad, but for the sake of my clean record of not going to jail I din't. Instead I just kept them still, I approached the perverts and slapped them in The faces. They freeze and yelped at the pain, by now I've already deactivated my quirk on them. I Gave them both death glares before walking back to the rest of the group.

"ah-- uhm Natsuki why are you wearing that?" Iida asks looking away, "yeah, what clothing is that?" Todoroki added. I sighed
"oh it's nothing just the clothes that two perverts made us wear because we were scared to be expelled." I replied. They both look confused

__

"I wish withdraw from the competition." the whole crowd were collectively gasped while the audience began murmuring.

"During the calvary battle, I had no idea what was going on, nor could I remember anything. I don't want to participate in an event I wasn't able to earn for the sake of my pride." Midnight stood there thinking. God I hope she says no, I mean it's like youre turning down a gold opportunity.