Confrontations

__

"really? Phantom thief?" i say jokingly.

"hey! It's a good name!" monoma argued "besides making a hero name so suddenly isn't easy" he complained.

"sure it is" i said sarcastically. It was already luch time so i decided to sit with these two.

"hello? I'm still here?" shinsou waved his hand in front of his face, when suddenly someone approached our table.

"come with me" he said, "who are you talking to?" shinsou asked the hot headed blond. "the psycho"

"sorry, as you can see I'm enjoying my meal here. Maybeee-let's see when do I have time for you, ah now I remember! Never. So please leave."

"tch" was all he said before he grabbed my wrist. "hey!" i say as other people's attention was now to us, "let her go" shinsou said as they both stood up. Before I knew it I was dragged out of my table, shinsou came up to him and punched him, automatically making him letting my wrist go.

"what the hell do you want from her?! She told you to go away! What part of that word do you not understand?!" shinsou exclaimed.

"why you- I just wanted to talk to her goddammit!" he barked. But before the situation got any worst ms. Counselor interupted "what in the world is going on here?" she said as one student led her to the cafeteria.

"Ms. Counselor cece! Thank god you're here! These three students were fighting! They went physical to!" a tattle tail student reported.

"Bakugo, Natsuki and shinsou! I'm sending you three to nezus office"

__

"so, mind explaining what happened?" nezu asked us three while Mr. Aizawa, shinsous homeroom teacher, and councelor cece were in the back of the room listening, ready to give us detention.

No answer came as silence abrupt. "Natsuki, mind explaining?" nezu requested.
"uhm, me and shinsou were just talking in the cafeteria when bakugo approached us. He said he wanted me to come with him, and I refused. Sudennly he grabbed my wrist forced me to come with him, when shinsou punched him"

"well I wouldn't have draged you, if you'd just go with me!" "well I don't fucking want to" "well at least tell you're shitty boyfriend not to punch me!"
"he is not-" "well if you just listened to her and not forcefully drag her, then I wouldn't have punched you" we all argued.

"I think that's enough explanation for me" principal nezu calmly say as he shushed us. "I'm giving you three detention"

"wait why does natsuki get one to?" shinsou asks.
"because she sweard in front of teachers. And bakugo before detention I'm signing you to Ms. Counselors office for anger managments, I've been noticing that you can't control your anger recently, and the sports festivals award ceremony proofs my point " the mouse bear states.

"what?!" both katsuki and Ms. Counselor said in unison. "shouldn't that psycho be the one with the counselor?! She's the one that ran away when she was thirteen! Not me!" "yea but unlike you I can actually controll my anger!" "tch"

"well Natsuki was supposed to be having an appointment later, but I guess switching bakugos isn't an issue isn't it Ms. Counselor?" nezu asked the brunette.
(counselor cece is morallygreyismyfavcolors oc, she's from tik tok btw if you havent checked her out uhm you should)

"I suppose it will be fine" she answered. "okay then! Ill call the police later to tell them that the interrogation can start sooner" what? "wait what interrogation?" i asked, being confused. "oh has Mr. Aizawa not told you yet?" he asked back.

"apparently not" i crossed my arms. "well considering you were related to the LOV the authorities has decided to interrogate you. Some pro heroes will be there to."

"you mean they haven't gotten in jail yet?" i asked him. "no, in fact they just attacked us weeks ago" nezu answered "oh wow"

"See? This is why she should be the one in counseling, not me!" katsuki barked.
"my decicion is final. you three are free to go" nezu announced as I stood up from my chair.

__

"Hey I still need to talk to you" the pomeranian says as we were walking.

"didn't you learn anything that just-"

"alright" i answered

"what?" shinsou confusedly ask

"well if I don't he'll probably bother me for the rest of the day"

"follow me then, you spycho"

"whatever you say, Kachaan"

"tch...."

I was lead by him to an empty hall that nobody ever uses, and leaned back to the wall as we stopped. "so what do you want to talk about?"

"really? Do you really not know what I want to talk about?" he asked me as his eyes met mine.

"unless you tell me, then no."

"how are you that clueless? Okay then. Where did you go, and why do you have relations to the villains?"

"I went to class, if it wasn't obvious enough"

"no you idiot I meant-" before he could finish his sentence i laughed. "what the hell are you laughing about?!" he yelled.

"I'm not that stupid katsuki, i know exactly what you mean"

"THEN ANSWER ME YOU WITC-"

"am I a psycho or a wich katsuki, make up your mind" I interrupt him as I joked to him.

"why you-"

"chill, anyways I thought you didn't care that I was your sister"

"tch, what's so hard of answering me, huh?!" he yelled, and I shrugged at him

"Don't you know what the scenery I had to come home to?! They were crying because of you! Even dinner was a silent disaster! And it's all because of you!"

"Well I didn't ask to be here, katsuki"

"if i had the choice of coming here and not coming here at all, I would've choose not coming here at all, You know why? Because of people like you that just like to put the blame on other people, when clearly they're responsible for me running away" I pointed my finger to his chest as I explained

"and how the fuck are they responsible for you running away, huh?!" he slapped my hands away, I sighed before I shouted loosing my cool

"you wanna know so bad? Fine! It's because their words!, their actions!, the way they treat me so fucking poorly! But I don't think you'll understand, because  you've always been the golden child!" I catched my breath as his face looked surprised.

"but guess what katsuki? The tables have turned now. And don't you ever expect me to go back to you guys again!" I say as I turned to walk away, leaving him in this empty hallway, all alone.

__