fixing relationships (not really)

(This might be a long chapter so just a heads up)

-
"RIIINGGG"

As the bell rang signalling the end of art class, the blue haired girl stood up and packed her stuff only bringing her phone and money.

"Well see ya next week kids!"

Ms. Hina said before she skated out of the room. "Soo..how did it go?" Mina showed up at the bakugos desk. "How did what go?"

"Oh don't you dare try to lie to me. I saw you two winning prizes together, aghhh you two looked so cute!" Mina squealed.

"If you don't believe me, ask uraraka!" Mina reassured her

"Ahhhh, so you two were following me"

"......what?? Nooo? Wh-why would you think me and uraraka were following you and todoroki?" The alien eyed girl freaked out, before natsuki chuckeld.

"What's so funny?"

"Mina...I never said you were following me and todoroki" she emphasized the 'and'. As they were bickering, not knowing to them a certain blond was listening with steam coming out of his ears. He wanted to say something but didn't feel the right to, considering the fight they just got out of yesterday.

"Alright fine! We were. But it was only because I was curios okay-"

"Hey suki-chan? Will you be able to join us for lunch today?" Izuku said, a smiling uraraka and a zoning out iida tailing him.

"I-" "wait you're going to have lunch with me right?" Todoroki said, looking back at her from his seat.

"Natsukiiiii, you should join me and the bakusquad once for a while!" Mina whined, while the runaway girl stood still looking for an excuse she can give. If she were to be honest she doesn't want to pick and just would rather sit by herself making fanedits for hawks with corpses songs.

Until she spied with her little eye a purple cat lover that just arrived, making eye contact with her. She sudennly beamed and looked at the people gathering her and said she was going with shinsou to lunch.

They at last let her go with midoriya just accepting. Leaving him thinking if he's now her second option after everything they have been through. 'I guess people do change, huh' izuku though to himself, as for Mina...... Well she just y'know puffed her cheeks and walking to one of the bakusquad members.

Todoroki watch as the girl walked to her general course friend. 'She's talking with him. she looks happy... Oh and she's laughing too. What is this strange thing im feeling?'

-

"Natsuki's alright, but I prefer monika, y'know" "for someone who's name is actually Natsuki, you seem to dislike her-" "well maybe I just find tsunderes annoying-" The girl turned around after a light tap on her shoulder.

" oh shoto-......uh, do you need anything?"

"...can I at least join you for lunch?"

After hearing that Natsuki and hitoshi stared at each other at the hall.

"Since when did you get on first name basis with him?" Shinsou whispered. "Not the time Hitoshi"

-

The table was complete silence then it usually would. Well to be fair usually monoma would say something stupid or a conspiracy theory he made about students in 1a. And if its just Natsuki and shinsou usually they would also talk about heroes, video games or he'd listen to her talking and complain about certain animes (ehm erased ), even though he himself has never watch anime, the only anime he watched was doraemon and that was like what? 7 years ago?.