Pain Is What I See In You, Love

March 1st, 2145
Mustafu, Japan

-
An awful day it was for the blonde girl as she cried silently. The sound of her sobbs bound to never be noticed. At least until one day

It's was normal for her to sit on the dumpster beach alone for hours just crying and watching the ocean. She first fount this place when izuku took her there. Back then for an 11 year old this place was perfect when katsukis friends were to conquer the playground. When that happens natuski was allowed to be there but izuku wasn't so she would rather spend her time with izuku.

They would rarely come here though since izukus mother once warned them about getting hurt there, but Natsuki didn't mind much of it.

And there she was now still in her uniform crying, after school because a guy rejected her. That would be painful by itself but this guy also said some harsh words

"disgusting. Do you really think someone would ever love you? Look at you, your hair is so weird. You're quirkless. You're average in general, lower in fact. So why don't you just do this world a favour and off yourself? Maybe in the next life somebody might love you"

His words pierced like a dagger as her eyes started cloud. And the worst thing was her brother was there, and yet he stayed silence as they laughed at her.

Maybe he was right. Maybe you should just kill yourself right here and now. Let the ocean have you. Maybe you'd be more useful as a dead body. But in the train of your thought you felt someone sitting beside you.

"having problems too?" you asked. You figured if someone were to sit down in this junk yard they probably had nothing important to do.

"no, I just like the view from up here" he answered. You froze at the response of a male voice. A teenage Male voice.

You turned your head towards him and saw a blue haired guy, probably 17 years old. His eyes looked similar to yours as they were as red as yours.

"why are YOU here?" he asked you back.

"I just-.. It's just really quite here"

"so nobody can hear you cry?"

"you heard me?"

"how could I not?"

"well this is embarrassing, I-I'm sorry-"

"it's okay... this world is cruel.

But sometimes.. it's the cruelest to people who don't deserve it.."

Her eyes softened at his words as she finally felt noticed, seen but most importantly..

Understood.

"I'm Natsuki.. Natsuki Bakugo"

"Tomura"

As they got to know each other, a friendship started to develop between them. To her tomura was her a good listener, a good friend. She would go to their usual spot after school just to spend time with him, meanwhile izuku would always get excuses from the only person he had left. It's not like she's ignored him completely, they're just not as close as they were before out of school.

Tomura was a bit older. Only by four years to which she didn't mind. Not long after she unknowingly had fallen in love with the older boy.

After school whenever she was crying, tears pouring from her cheeks. He would be there. This time..

Her sobbs were noticed..

Of course even though she trusted him, she'd never dare to tell her feelings to him. She was terrified of what he'd think of her or what he'd say to her.

But he just seems so nice. His comforting words, unknowingly manipulating her. Her vulnerability that he took advantage of. All of that went unnoticed by the young girl

It was all just harmless. It's not like he's telling her to kill her parents and everyone that did her wrong. Well, that was the case, until

"What do you think i should do? I'm so tired of being this quirkless, worthless girl. It's not like I can develop a quirk on my own will, right?" She sighed.

"You can't.. but I know who"

"What?" She turned to him.

"Natsuki, come live with me"

"Tomura..." she froze. Her heart beat faster as he leaned close to her. What was she thinking this is all that she's ever wanted. But somehow she felt scared and confused like something inside was just saying no.

"You're not appreciated her natsuki. Remember the people I live with that I've told you about?"

"The two people?"

"Yes.. they would appreciate you way more than your parents or your brother ever will. You're smart Natsuki. Smarts is something that is very useful, if you use it correctly. And with us.. we'll make sure you become useful." He said getting too close to her.

"Tomura..isnt this too risky? What will my parents think-"

"Your parents doesn't need to know. NOBODY needs to know" he held her hands "my love.."

"Tomura.. this is crazy.." she muttered below her breath.

"What if I told you someone could actually give you a quirk. Then you wouldn't be quirkless and useless. You'll have a good life, with people who'd love you...with me!" The longer this went the longer his true colors were showing. He looked crazy. This isn't the tomura she knew anymore.

"Come one Natsuki..you know I love you right?"

Her eyes became watery as her vision became clouded. In the end she agreed to his plan and that night, she left.

She left the only life she'd ever knew. Her friend, parents, brother. A trade that was going to be the start of her long and ugly story.

But to say she regretted it?

Abseloutly not.

What can I say?

Experience makes you stronger babes

-

[Votes and comments are appreciated<3]

An: helo!! I am aware that I have explained her backstory kind of on the counseling chapter but it was ugly so I deleted it😻 so enjoy this better backstory of how natsuki and tomura met. Goodnight babes<3