New Life

-

You woke up with your skin being sunkissed by the sun as you crunched your nose in Suprise of the sun blinding you. 'so much for having a window by my bed.' you thought as you hesitantly get up.

waking up in your dorm like usual, you did your morning routine and walked to school grounds.

'april thirty.. Three years ago today i ran' you thought to myself, remembering the date.

You got to H.S. Academy middle school and high school the best hero schools in where you live right now. You flew to Indonesia more or less 2 years ago, after you escaped that love-sick freak. You planned on going the U.S. Originally but you thought the flight would be too expensive, so you settled in. And after that things have been looking good for you, minus the incident last year that is.

when you first got here seeing your quirk, you were  enrolled in a public school. But then one day you developed you're genetic quirk.

Manipulating liquid doesn't really run in the family, plus you were twins and you know for a fact that katsukis quirk was a polar opposite from what you developed.

So it was quite unusuall to say the least. But you were greatful nonetheless. After that you were motivated to enroll to a hero school.

You already had the skill from you earlier stop and you had the brains, so there's no one stopping you now.

And so on your second year of middle school you got not just enrolled there you asko surprisingly got a scholarship.

In this new place you had dorms and even though at your first days you were still underestimated and somewhat made fun of for your quirk and all, you worked hard to improve your skills and learn new ones until eventually you became one of the most respected hero in training there ever was.

Winning sports festivals, defeating villains on a daily basis while interning and even killing the number one villain. No wonder you were respected, you had so many achievements at this age.

it's actually your second day of being a highschool student. You were really excited for the last three years of highschool, you thought it was going to be the best years of you're life. Although that was true it isn't going to be exactly how you picture it.

As soon as you reached your seat two people decide to come up to your desk.

"hey girl!" your friend Sarah greeted. You still lost in thought did not said anything. Your other friend gabriel snapped his fingers making you realized that they were there.

"hello earth to natsuki" he said as your eyes turned to him.

"hey what does that supposed to mean?" you joked as you crossing you arms.

"honestly natsuki you should stop overthinking, its not good for you" he said as he face palmed himself,

"okay...... dad" he looks at you annoyed by the purpously made overused joke, as be sighed. while Sarah snickered at the interaction.

"I swear natsuki you always call me dad when I lecture you"

"well it's not my fault I have a best friend with a parent personality" you teased, purpously acting like an idiot.

"what?, what does that supposed to m-" before he could finish his sentance the bell rang.

"alright everyone take your seats" the teachers voice tang as the stundents each took their seats.

A couple of hours go by and finally it's lunch time, you packed my stuff, taking only you phone with you since Sarah told you both she wanted to cook for you.