the Smartest Ones Always Win (villain Natsuki AU)

Authors note: this is an AU where natsuki declined running away from home, and she is quirkless. Also nobody knows that she has ties to the lov so she is known to be a normal u.a highschool girl

(tw// suicide, manipulating)

Natsuki bakugo, twin sister of katsuki bakugo. All her life she's been living in his shadow. Sure she's not as strong P̶r̶i̶d̶e̶f̶u̶l̶
, ambitious ̶a̶r̶r̶o̶g̶a̶n̶t̶
, or as social as her brother. But that doesn't excuse other people to see her as a way to communicate with katsuki.

Being compared to her brother was a normal thing. Every accomplishment that she's had went over looked. She was obidient... But of course she was also human, so it was natural that she wanted to be more than just katsukis twin sister.

Her dreams of being a hero were crushed long long time ago, when they found out she was quirkless. So being promised a quirk when joining the lov wasn't to bad.

To the league natsuki is a important member. Even though she isn't as strong she is very intelligent and sly. So with her the lov wasn't going to loose. They took advantage of her desprateness of wanting a quirk.

And so she did get one, or you can say two. Nightmare, she is able to make a person relive their worst memory or make them live in their worst nightmare. And it wouldn't stop until she herself deactivated it or they kill themselves of stress.

The second quirk she got was rather a normal quirk. Liquid manipulation. Like the name she is able to manipulate any liquid including gasoline, blood, etc.

And with that they sent her to u.a.

Her brother was furious and her family was shocked of the quirk appearance. She explained that she was just probably a late bloomer and stupidly everyone believed her.

They were stupid to think someone with explosions as their quirk would have a twin with liquid as their quirk.

"is our plan still on?" she said. in the middle of the woods, avoiding anyone to hear her.

"of course, and we're going to have to "kidnap" you to, so just act like your fighting back and surprised" the leader said from the other line.

"sure. But does it have to be him? He's stubborn and he'll be too much to handle"

"he loves you. He should join us, seeing you are"

"sigh... But don't say I didn't warn you" she says before hanging up.

And it did happened. Both bakugos were kidnapped. She can't believe how desperate they were trying to save him. Although her brother loves her, she couldn't help to feel hatred for him.

He was knocked out for a moment, because shortly after they tied him up, he woke up.

"I'm impressed of your acting skills back then natsuki chan!!" the space bunned girl says with a bright smile.

"of course~ I'm a bakugo after all"

"hey... What the hell is all this?" he says as he raised his head up.

"ah! You're awake! I suppose you don't know where you are so, right now you are in the league of villains base" shigaraki said as he opens his arms in a welcoming matter, satinding up from his seat.

"what the fuck... Natsuki tell me this is a joke.. Why the fuck were you talking with that weird girl?" he looked at her among the crowd. With a stare, waiting for your explanation.

She chuckled before answering "Oh katsuki...you've always managed to make me laugh lately"

"no... You don't mean"