in-laws (trial card version)

For the sake of the story let's say these buttons that differentiate them are on their white uniform because they actually are but i couldn't find a picture^

Shinsou lovers this chapter is for u<3

-

"Did you think this was funny?" She said her tone in complete annoyance.

"All of this because you were what? Jealous? This is the second time I had an argument with someone over the same reason!" She sighed.

"Oh? So i can't have feelings now, is that it?" He rebuked.

"That is not what i said. You know what? I am not having this conversation with you. Not when your family is right behind that door wondering what the hell is going on"

He scoffed, rolling his eyes as she opened the door going out of his room passing the living room

"Hey Natsuki.. everything okay?" His mother said from the living room with a nervous look on her face.

"It's fine. Mrs. Shinsou it's been really nice, thank your for your hospitality but i really have to go" you say heading towards the door, opening it to reveal a rainstorm, the breezy cold wind hitting your skin as the periwinkle haired girl went up behind you.

"Yeah that doesn't look good.."

You gulped. Your quirk is not going to get you through this rainstorm, unless you want to be sick the next day of course.

"Hey..you can stay here with us, at least until after the storm. You can ignore my brother if you'd like"

"It's okay. It'd be too much of a bother"

"Don't worry about it! Consider yourself as my guest. Besides, fighting a heavy rain like this will make you sick. Come on now" she pulled you back the the living room where the sister announced that you'll be staying a bit with them to which the older women replied with a Closed eye smile and told you she was going to prepare dinner walking to the kitchen.

You followed hitomi to the dining table where you helped her set it up, all while noticing your friend still hasn't left his room.

"Don't worry about him." She starts.

"He's usually like that after fights. Then he'd show up out of nowhere giving or doing the nicest things to us. but he'd never say sorry" she chuckled.

"That's why we always joked, it would take someone so dear to him to make him apologize first" you smiled as you both start to continue setting the plates and the silverware.

As tou finished, you noticed you put five plates instead of four. Hitoshis father was overseas, did you made a mistake? You thought, until you heard the door open. A woman's voice announcing that they were home

turning to the living room which connects to the dining room you see a girl who had the exact same dark purple tired eyes, and an unfriendly face, as well as the dark purple hair tied and her clothing slightly wet from the rain.